PDA

View Full Version : Auto Detailing Video for YouTube

RSAUTOSPA
01-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Hello Everyone,

Just Finished the Video few weeks back on this Honda Civic showing the detailing process.
I would like some feedback for this video we created. I would like to know weather explanation of the detailing process is clear and understandable for future Videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt1LMVbqST0

Much Appreciated & Happy Detailing!!!

luvmyrv
01-05-2018, 11:15 AM
I don't normally critique people's videos, but seeing as you are asking...I find that when you do your before shots, especially right at the beginning when you are showing the entire interior...you are going too fast. I would slow your panning down a bit so we get a better view of the before shots...just my thoughts! By the way, what is that that you are spraying around the front of the vehicle, mainly the grille and lights during the wash stage, as well as in the door jambs just before you agitate with the brush. Is that just an APC you have in the spray bottle?

RSAUTOSPA
01-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Thank you for the comment, i will try to slow the before down a bit. We use car shampoo and a bit of apc to break down the dirt around the grille and door jambs.

Calendyr
01-05-2018, 03:03 PM
Yes the only issue with your video is the shaky cam feel to it. Try to find a way to stabilize the camera when filming. If you can't, don't use sped up footage, it's very motion sickening in many parts of the video.

Other than that, good work. I like the music you chose, and the process is well documented.