PDA

View Full Version : Oh fudge

Pages : [1] 2

shoshine
12-24-2017, 08:29 PM
I brushed my teeth with soap and cleaned my nostrils with toothpaste that's all the soap poisoning I can handle what I did was wrong. The rfi on my vintage literbike is causing cellular reception issues I removed my Sim chip and even though its an inexpensive phone it fixed the issue. Try using WiFi with airplane mode on Christmas. Does it make a difference to use a better phone? No, the lady with the expensive galaxy sinfinity caused a strange ringing in my ears and i could hear everything she said and everything her husband said. My ears are so out of tune and I was living under powerlines a half block from the other side of the tracks 45 minutes south of a trainwreck where the train was going north. 13 of 14 cars derailed and it just so happens with my middle initial I have the devils luck. Three dead I almost met Jesus because of a different reason and I need cellphone advice. Like whereas the recycle for this problem?

JCDetails
12-24-2017, 08:32 PM
Ease up on the egg nog maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

shoshine
12-24-2017, 09:47 PM
I would never celebrate because of dead or injured people. Innocent or not. I had eggnog on thxgiving.

BudgetPlan1
12-24-2017, 10:27 PM
Uh, good luck with all that...
https://youtu.be/3FtNm9CgA6U

shoshine
12-24-2017, 10:28 PM
Uh, good luck with all that...
https://youtu.be/3FtNm9CgA6UMy brain without drugs.

shoshine
12-24-2017, 11:26 PM
Ok so maybe I had some whipits and it was before. And do you know what whipits do? No huh? Didn't think so! The same thing as horny goat weed which is known to cure brain damage. Nitrous.

shoshine
12-24-2017, 11:41 PM
The only difference, 2 birdseinstine, is whipits don't emit from your brain.

shoshine
12-25-2017, 12:45 PM
But really here is twice as far away from where the house is.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171225/685c454977c4ef7070764c6f6702d3ab.jpg

shoshine
12-25-2017, 12:59 PM
I found the solution for the problem, its made from Germany an hour from the racetrack.
https://youtu.be/8YMDExy1Wl0

shoshine
12-25-2017, 04:06 PM
Euphoria needs to go on ahead of me.

shoshine
12-25-2017, 06:52 PM
Along with the love of the stripper and reducer.

Mike Phillips
12-27-2017, 10:32 AM
***Update***

This thread was started by showshine over the weekend and subsequently it was "REPORTED" by numerous forum members.

Being a holiday weekend I didn't feel like babysitting this thread or the forum so after reading the below what reads to me as jibberish, I simply moved it to the Moderators Forum Group and also sent shoeshine a Private Message letting him know I moved it.

Here's all the posts in question...

I brushed my teeth with soap and cleaned my nostrils with toothpaste that's all the soap poisoning I can handle what I did was wrong. The rfi on my vintage literbike is causing cellular reception issues I removed my Sim chip and even though its an inexpensive phone it fixed the issue. Try using WiFi with airplane mode on Christmas. Does it make a difference to use a better phone? No, the lady with the expensive galaxy sinfinity caused a strange ringing in my ears and i could hear everything she said and everything her husband said. My ears are so out of tune and I was living under powerlines a half block from the other side of the tracks 45 minutes south of a trainwreck where the train was going north. 13 of 14 cars derailed and it just so happens with my middle initial I have the devils luck. Three dead I almost met Jesus because of a different reason and I need cellphone advice. Like whereas the recycle for this problem?

Ok so maybe I had some whipits and it was before. And do you know what whipits do? No huh? Didn't think so! The same thing as horny goat weed which is known to cure brain damage. Nitrous.

The only difference, 2 birdseinstine, is whipits don't emit from your brain.

I found the solution for the problem, its made from Germany an hour from the racetrack.
https://youtu.be/8YMDExy1Wl0

Euphoria needs to go on ahead of me.

Along with the love of the stripper and reducer.

So when I read the above - sorry but it reads like gibberish to me.

Then I start getting private messages from shoeshine asking me why I moved the thread to the Moderator's forum group?

I sent him this,

I’m not sure what’s going on but you thread was “reported” a few times so I checked it out.

Couldn't really tell what direction you were taking it so for at least the night I moved it to the moderators forum group and then sent to a PM letting you know I moved it and suggested you push away from the keyboard.

Now that I'm back in the office and able to babysit a thread and if needed, the forum and/or people, I've moved this thread back out to the "Public Forum" so shoeshine and everyone else can read it and post to it.

I still don't know what it's about as it reads like gibberish to me?

But hey - maybe it's just me.

Nothing personal shoshine - I was just taking care of the forum over the holidays as it's important for everyone here at Autogeek to take some time off and spend it with family and friends, not monitor and participate on the forum 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.

Anyone that can figure out what this is all about feel free to chime in.

shoshine - feel free to continue with your thread. Please don't continue to send me PM's though, I'm a tick busy.

:)

RippyD
12-27-2017, 10:58 AM
Ummmm... no idea what it's about and would rather have not spent the 2 minutes on it. Gotta be attention seeking or incomprehensible for some other reason. Your call to leave it in the Off Topic area. I'll be more selective when using the New Post filter.

PaulMys
12-27-2017, 06:32 PM
This should be re-titled "What The Fudge" :doh:

DaveT435
12-27-2017, 06:48 PM
It made absolutely no sense. I think we all probably thought the same thing...hammered or trippin lol