Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Britsdaddy
01-01-2018, 06:00 PM
It’s cheaper.
It’s no slouch.
It’s a whole lot more portable.
It’s light weight.
It’s quik in, quik out & you’re done.
It’s just for those stubborn areas that you’ll never ever be able to hit such as inside side mirrors, wheels, lug nuts, grills, plastic trim [and I mean behind the trim], window moldings, license plates, lights, windshield wipers, emblems... If you get your car wet and don’t have 1 of these you’re cheating yourself.
Truth. The Sidekick is the perfect drying companion. Quick to deploy, very effective at all the seams/emblems/trim/wheels, and one handed operation. I'm a rinseless junkie and still find it to be a great tool.
It's also great for small clean up jobs like the lawn mower and my wood working tools, and inflating toys. I've used it after powerwashing the patio furniture and the grill to dry them off. Great little tool that takes up the space of a 2 liter soda bottle.

Eldorado2k
01-02-2018, 12:24 AM
It's also great for small clean up jobs like the lawn mower and my wood working tools, and inflating toys. I've used it after powerwashing the patio furniture and the grill to dry them off. Great little tool that takes up the space of a 2 liter soda bottle.

I use it to help clean my Ridgid shop vac. There’s no way I’d be able to get the filter and inside as clean as I do without it.

It’s also useful to help spot dry upholstery. It just takes a bit of patience, but with its warm air it’s really handy.

Eldorado2k
01-02-2018, 09:53 AM
I tried ordering a large PFM but they’re sold out. [emoji19]

wgasa84
01-02-2018, 09:56 AM
I tried ordering a large PFM but they’re sold out. [emoji19]Oddly enough autopia shows they are available.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Eldorado2k
01-02-2018, 09:59 AM
Oddly enough autopia shows they are available.

Believe me, I asked the same exact question... I was told they haven’t updated their system and that they’ve been sold out since late last week.

wgasa84
01-02-2018, 10:00 AM
Believe me, I asked the same exact question... I was told they haven’t updated their system and that they’ve been sold out since late last week.Lame! They should honor the final price when they get them back....

xabo
01-02-2018, 10:45 AM
How about this? I just ordered it yesterday---hope it'll do the trick on super large trucks!

https://www.autogeek.net/extra-large-drying-towel.html

Tom

These will "drink up" some water.

inDetail
01-02-2018, 03:57 PM
PFM is a great towel amazing towel. It's the MF weight and weave type that makes it great but not $35+ great. It's a twisted loop weave at a great gsm. I'm also betting the border is neither silk nor satin (these will push water away from the towel and not absorb it.) probably MF suede.
For a drying towel like the PFM you are looking for 70/30 MF, 500+ gsm, twisted loop weave, edgeless or a MF suede border. There are quality one's out there still pricey not PFM pricey. If your willing to be patient give it a couple of months and everyone will be making twisted loop MF and you can buy whatever you want until then I would stick to a 70/30 waffle weave 16x16 and 16x24. I prefer smaller towels so they never hit the ground.
I like my lazy man car drying. Electric leaf blower dry top to bottom Then follow up with my 70/30 waffle weave towel. I can dry my car in 10 minutes and blow out hidden pockets of standing water that no towel can get to and it's as touchless as you can get with the exception of having to go around and do touch up with a waffle weave.

Klasse Act
01-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Once you use a GG PFM towel you'll see how worth it if really is[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

glfnaz
01-02-2018, 06:12 PM
Wow, you guys sold me. PFM is now on the Favorites Wish List