PDA

View Full Version : Scholls concepts

luckydawg
12-20-2017, 06:12 PM
Anyone know where to buy this brand ( other than carpro dealers )
Auto Geek use to carry it but not anymore

BudgetPlan1
12-20-2017, 07:01 PM
Anyone know where to buy this brand ( other than carpro dealers )
Auto Geek use to carry it but not anymorecarpro-us or Amazon is the only places I found so far. Dunno if Amazon is the storefront for carpro.

D Hull
12-20-2017, 08:35 PM
AutoGeek carried their full line of products but they were discontinued about 16 months ago. Discounted at 75%. I stocked up on the S3 Gold which I think sold for $39 but I got it for $13 each. Picked up S2 Orange and the S0 matting compound also. Great products. I used the S2 Orange to knock down some factory Orange peel on a new 2015 VW.

luckydawg
12-20-2017, 09:11 PM
AutoGeek carried their full line of products but they were discontinued about 16 months ago. Discounted at 75%. I stocked up on the S3 Gold which I think sold for $39 but I got it for $13 each. Picked up S2 Orange and the S0 matting compound also. Great products. I used the S2 Orange to knock down some factory Orange peel on a new 2015 VW.

I have heard very good thing about them- I wish they had not discontinued the line here @ AG
Seems several places are not carrying their products anymore, with most feedback that I hear being that they were / are just out of line / too expensive.
I knew prior to posting that car-pro carried them- but was wanting to buy from a large supplier to @ least get them when they had a sale as the car pro dealers dont put their products on sale.