PDA

View Full Version : Finished Website

Pages : [1] 2

AjNavo61490
01-23-2008, 07:27 AM
I just finished my whole website yesterday guys. It had some broken links/bad paths to some photos and had to do some tweaking to the template. But, now it's perfect!

Lemme kno what yall think!!!

Link is in my sig... Feed back please

Newbeme
01-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Very nice and professional looking. If I were looking to email you it would be easier (read lazy) if I clicked on your email address and it opened my mail with a new message so I don't have retype it or copy and paste (sorry, I'm computer illiterate so I don't know what that is called).

AjNavo61490
01-23-2008, 04:25 PM
Very nice and professional looking. If I were looking to email you it would be easier (read lazy) if I clicked on your email address and it opened my mail with a new message so I don't have retype it or copy and paste (sorry, I'm computer illiterate so I don't know what that is called).

a hyperlink? haha ok ill do that

thanks for the tip!

gt_nfr
01-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Great website, you might want to add some before and after photos of the entire car exterior/interior. That will make the shine stand out even more. GL on your job though.

p.s. Find a really dirty pos in your neighborhood and do some before and after to let'em see the transformation.

mixxer
01-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Looks great its informative and simple,thats how mine is.

jesselyons2002
01-25-2008, 06:50 AM
Great website, you might want to add some before and after photos of the entire car exterior/interior. That will make the shine stand out even more. GL on your job though.

p.s. Find a really dirty pos in your neighborhood and do some before and after to let'em see the transformation.

Yeah same here, Try give some person a discount on a crappy car and fully detail that. So when people on you website see it. There be amazed on what incredible work you can do.

Derrick
01-25-2008, 09:28 AM
AJ,
Those prices seem awfully low. Your basic service will make you less than $12.50 an hour(you have to pay for supplies). Your market can't support higher prices? Because it looks like you are working for a very low wage, almost minimum wage if you factor in gas and detailing supplies.

Derrick

lethalxls1
01-25-2008, 05:41 PM
AJ,
Those prices seem awfully low. Your basic service will make you less than $12.50 an hour(you have to pay for supplies). Your market can't support higher prices? Because it looks like you are working for a very low wage, almost minimum wage if you factor in gas and detailing supplies.

Derrick

The prices say "starting at" which is a marketing tool used to get a potential customers interest. I am sure he doesnt charge the starting price ever. I do. however, think $25 to restore headlights is way to cheap-that should be$50 and up depending on how much time it will take. $20 for a engine bay detail seems pretty low too- maybe you could use the "starting at" for these services too. Also for the swirl removal-where you say "machine applied abrasive polishes" maybe something like-"machine applied 2 stage swirl remover" -thinking this because alot of people dont understand and may think abrasive polish might be a bad thing. Other then that it looks great- please dont get offended-these are just my suggestions.

Derrick
01-26-2008, 03:16 PM
The prices say "starting at" which is a marketing tool used to get a potential customers interest. I am sure he doesnt charge the starting price ever. I do. however, think $25 to restore headlights is way to cheap-that should be$50 and up depending on how much time it will take. $20 for a engine bay detail seems pretty low too- maybe you could use the "starting at" for these services too. Also for the swirl removal-where you say "machine applied abrasive polishes" maybe something like-"machine applied 2 stage swirl remover" -thinking this because alot of people dont understand and may think abrasive polish might be a bad thing. Other then that it looks great- please dont get offended-these are just my suggestions.

I hope it's just a marketing tool. If it is, that's not the way to do business. If you are going to run a business it should at least be profitable. At those prices I'd be operating at a huge loss.

lethalxls1
01-26-2008, 05:33 PM
I hope it's just a marketing tool. If it is, that's not the way to do business. If you are going to run a business it should at least be profitable. At those prices I'd be operating at a huge loss.

I agree fully.

TIKI_AL
01-26-2008, 05:55 PM
good job, just a thought, your website do not have your location, state, or area's serviced.

good luck

AjNavo61490
01-27-2008, 02:01 PM
AJ,

Derrick

yes i know the prices are low.. but that is how i get business. I tell my customers i will give a free estimate and tell them the starting price. Then, i tell them i will have to charge for this and that and i have never been denied a job. They always seem to be willing to pay that extra buck to get the job done right. After they inspect my work, then they see that that little extra here and there has paid off and the job has been done right and they don't feel bad about it. That's what its all about...

good job, just a thought, your website do not have your location, state, or area's serviced.

good luck

"AJ Auto Detail offers professional automotive detailing that is mobile to Baton Rouge and it's surrounding areas." - Homepage

And remember guys, I'm 17 and am a junior in highschool. I don't have the kind of demand for money like you all seem to have. I do this for a little extra cash to spend when i go out on the weekends and such.

Thanks for the comments guys! :D

Derrick
01-27-2008, 10:00 PM
And remember guys, I'm 17 and am a junior in highschool. I don't have the kind of demand for money like you all seem to have. I do this for a little extra cash to spend when i go out on the weekends and such.

Thanks for the comments guys! :D

Look like you are getting ready for the big time! Good luck!

Derrick

TIKI_AL
01-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Sorry AJ, I must have missed that part, I know a few people down there i'll send them a link, one guy has an RSX that i know need some looking after, he just moved from ohio in Nov. and it was not in the best of shape when he was here. good luck and i hope the website produces more customers than you can handle.

AjNavo61490
01-27-2008, 10:43 PM
Sorry AJ, I must have missed that part, I know a few people down there i'll send them a link, one guy has an RSX that i know need some looking after, he just moved from ohio in Nov. and it was not in the best of shape when he was here. good luck and i hope the website produces more customers than you can handle.

hey thanks for giving my name out there to your friends. i really appreciate it! :cheers: