PDA

View Full Version : Auto detailing: Is it possible to achieve shop quality as a mobile detailer?

Dan Tran
12-05-2017, 08:14 PM

auto detailing IS IT POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE SHOP QUALITY AS A MOBILE DETAILER?

Check out our blog post that answers this question—not just from myself, but from TOP INFLUENCERS in the automotive detailing industry.

thebuffingmoose.com/mlog

Mike Phillips
12-06-2017, 07:12 AM
Interesting question Dan and thank you for including me in the line-up of Detailing personalities.

I enjoyed reading each person’s answers to the question.

I’m looking forward to your future blog posts.

:dblthumb2:

Dan Tran
12-06-2017, 07:13 AM
Thank you Mike for your interest and support!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Mike Phillips
12-06-2017, 01:09 PM
Thank you Mike for your interest and support!

Where else have you shared this?

:)

Dan Tran
12-06-2017, 01:11 PM
Not far yet, just my Facebook page and and some groups there.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Dan Tran
12-06-2017, 01:24 PM
Where else have you shared this?

I am not going to ask, but I will kindly suggest to the guys to help share this.

Obviously, I thought it is an interesting topic.

For example, based on some previous conversations I have had with others, there sometimes a common theme.

That theme is about the possibility of owning a shop one day to transform high-end cars.

But based on some of the points brought out, high quality work is achievable as a mobile service.

I am just trying inspire those who are on the fence too about getting into detailing (mobile).

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Cruzscarwash
12-07-2017, 09:30 PM
I think it's very much possible. It took a long time to know my products and how to use them I'm the sun, windy and dust but with lots of patience and practice o have it all dailed in... Most the timehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171208/451f38f347bfcba89e925f2918073cf7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips
12-08-2017, 07:16 AM
I think it's very much possible. It took a long time to know my products and how to use them I'm the sun, windy and dust but with lots of patience and practice o have it all dailed in... Most the time

I've worked with you on a number of projects.... I'd trust you with my cars outside anytime...

Cruzscarwash
12-08-2017, 12:45 PM
I've worked with you on a number of projects.... I'd trust you with my cars outside anytime...

thank you Mike!!! that means a lot coming from you. you can almost say I owe a lot of it to you, while I learned most of what I know threw trial and error I definitely advanced myself faster by learning from you through your books, forum post and videos. taking what you show and explain and then adapting that to my conditions really helped out. I of course have taken in so much information form the masses here an all across the net but the meat and potatoes are from your examples.