PDA

View Full Version : Black fire paint sealant

Pimpmobile
12-03-2017, 02:00 PM
Is the pro detainers choice paint sealant the replacement for wet diamond all finish paint protection? . If so it it the same formula or a new one. If it’s a new formula is it better, longer lasting I am curious to know.

PETR0LHEAD
11-11-2019, 06:51 PM
Is the pro detainers choice paint sealant the replacement for wet diamond all finish paint protection? . If so it it the same formula or a new one. If it’s a new formula is it better, longer lasting I am curious to know.
I would like to know this as well!

Thanks in advance.

Bobby B.
11-12-2019, 08:22 AM
I would like to know this as well!

Thanks in advance.

Yes, the new Blackfire Paint Sealant is the same product as the old Blackfire All Finish Paint Protection. Blackfire just changed the product name when they revamped the brand.

BLACKFIRE Paint Sealant, BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection, paint sealant, synthetic sealant, blackfire sealant (https://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-wet-diamond-sealant.html)

acuRAS82
11-12-2019, 09:30 AM

Pimpmobile, haven’t seen you post in some time. Last I remember you were doing the PBL Sealant that was getting you through the upstate winters. You looking into Blackfire now?

Eldorado2k
11-12-2019, 11:22 AM
This thread is from 2rs. ago.

acuRAS82
11-12-2019, 01:34 PM

LOL! Thank you Eldo! Didn’t realize this until now.

Mike Phillips
11-12-2019, 02:50 PM

Ha ha...

But - the answer is still accurate.

I try to always look at the original post date for a thread too.

:dblthumb2: