PDA

View Full Version : Just pulled the trigger. Bought the Flex 3” DA polisher

DetailDrivenEugene
12-03-2017, 11:58 AM
Finally did it. Saw 15% off polishers, and decided it’s time. I have been doing mostly ceramic coating jobs, and the vehicles continue to get newer, nicer, and more expensive . So I decided to up my paint correction game, and add the Flex 3” DA to the 2 3401 polishers I already own. Can’t wait to try it out!

B5visser
12-03-2017, 12:14 PM
Finally did it. Saw 15% off polishers, and decided it’s time. I have been doing mostly ceramic coating jobs, and the vehicles continue to get newer, nicer, and more expensive . So I decided to up my paint correction game, and add the Flex 3” DA to the 2 3401 polishers I already own. Can’t wait to try it out!

REALLY excited to hear a little more info on this! It has seemed to get some excellent reviews thus far, and its DEFINITELY on my short list...like I might buy one too!!

Curious, what pads are you going to use?

Congrats on the purchase!

DetailDrivenEugene
12-03-2017, 12:29 PM
REALLY excited to hear a little more info on this! It has seemed to get some excellent reviews thus far, and its DEFINITELY on my short list...like I might buy one too!!

Curious, what pads are you going to use?

Congrats on the purchase!

I ordered the starter kit with the 6 flex pads, and ordered a variety of orange, pink, white and yellow ccs pads. I use ccs smart pads on the 3401. Mostly yellow, orange, and white, so I
Figured I would go with what I know. I will post when I have tried both and give my opinion on which I prefer.

MarkD51
12-03-2017, 12:41 PM
Very nice!
Just recently, I ordered a little 2" Griots Backing Plate and an assortment of Pads for my Baby GG3" Griots Polisher.

I'd assume if one wished, the same Backing Plate would also fit the Flex? Or does Flex use a proprietary Bolt Size differing?