PDA

View Full Version : Help with next purchase!

tripperfx3
01-22-2008, 02:31 AM
Well I just got in a 250 dollar "scholarship" check from my school that I don't need, so I was going to take advantage of the 15% off deal. I was looking to spend around a 100 bucks of it. 10 bucks or so over will be fine. Heres what I was thinking:
ONR (the bigger one. This is because I live in apts and need to attract more customers. Its not very good telling them to come with a washed car if, for some reason, i can't go to their house or they want me to go to their place of work lol), DP wheel gel, tire gel, and max wax, Duragloss Aquawax (for quick wax jobs after a wash). That was around 100 bucks I think.

Here is what ive got already:
Menz final polish, FG, IP, Collinite 845, Poorboys SSR 2.5, SSR 1, Pro polish, EX-P, DP interior cleaner and protectant, UDM and various pads and MF's. Probably a few things im missing, but thats the good stuff worth mentioning lol.

Feel free to mess with the list and let me know your opinions! Thanks!:righton:

TjMonsen5
01-22-2008, 10:08 AM
maybe some new orange pads> they have a deal going right now where you get 6 of the 5.5inch orange pads for 15 bucks. i ordered that!

what about liquid souveran?

tripperfx3
01-22-2008, 05:38 PM
No one else have any opinions. Im probably placing my order tomorrow and would appreciate some more input. Still a newb and need to be guided a little lol.

mixxer
01-22-2008, 06:29 PM
EvO clear most of the time is pretty hard so IMHO i would loose the SSR'S and stick to the menzerna polished like SIP and nano.

ScottB
01-22-2008, 07:04 PM
UPP ... and Souveran.

tripperfx3
01-23-2008, 12:29 AM
Alright. Im thinking of getting SIP, but would I NEED to get the Nano polish? Ive already go Menz IP and final polish. Would either of those be a good follow up for the SIP?