PDA

View Full Version : Ceramic Pro question.

redline
11-25-2017, 05:13 PM
I know AG does not sell Ceramic Pro . I have a question in what detailer can i use on the car in between washes and what about a booster ?Thanks .

Audios S6
11-25-2017, 08:14 PM
AGO forums are limited to discussion of products that AG sells. There are plenty of other resources for the info you want.

1. The installer
2. The brand FB page
3. The after care instructions
4. The CP installer Facebook group
5. Ask in one of the CP sponsored FB ads; shouldn't be hard to find one, they are everywhere.

But I wouldn't put anything on it lest you void the warranty.

DaveT435
11-25-2017, 08:28 PM
Do you have a warranty on the product?? You'll get a lot of different recommendations on products. Gtechniq C2v3 is a great booster. Really nice look very hydrophobic. As far as quick detailers personally I like using something that doesn't leave anything behind. McKee's 914 can be used as a Rinseless wash, Waterless wash, quick detailer, or clay lube. Personally I like that or Optimum No Rinse mixed to the QD dilution.

WillSports3
11-25-2017, 08:58 PM
Talk to your initial installer. Ceramic pro should be maintained with ceramic pro sport

redline
11-26-2017, 12:50 PM
Do you have a warranty on the product?? You'll get a lot of different recommendations on products. Gtechniq C2v3 is a great booster. Really nice look very hydrophobic. As far as quick detailers personally I like using something that doesn't leave anything behind. McKee's 914 can be used as a Rinseless wash, Waterless wash, quick detailer, or clay lube. Personally I like that or Optimum No Rinse mixed to the QD dilution.

The reason i am asking is i have a few detailing items . i have the Ultima waterless wash is one of them ,but it has the polycharger in it . i am just trying to figure out what not to put on the car .