PDA

View Full Version : Questions on current sale

Pages : [1] 2

HardLineDetail
11-20-2017, 01:28 AM
So, i have almost two grand to order from autogeek on blackfriday/cybermonday.I been waiting for 2 months. I want to get my hand on a flex 3501 and a bunch of pads. I would like to know how much lower will the machine and pads go for on black friday.

I just saw the current sale, and i am highly interested in the wolfgang wax that is on sale for $125. Does it come with a refill? Also, is there a chance it is cheaper for black friday? Same question for the bogo wolfgang products, that's like 50% off per product if you were thinking of buying more than one. Will they be cheaper on blackfriday/cybermonday.

I just want to know if i am safe buying now, or do i just wait?

Also, do this products go on sale on black friday?

ONR
Carpro Iron X
Pretty much all Optimum products
Pads
Wolfgang
Menzerna
Blackfire
Bottle Dispensers
Detailing tools
Spray bottles
Tire cleaning tools

I am dying to know if those go on sale during black friday, including the flex 3401 and force pads.

Thanks in advance guys. Looking forward to your answers. [emoji2]

MattPersman
11-20-2017, 06:48 AM
Unfortunately diffeeent stuff goes on sale at different times. It’s all a gamble to wait or buy cheaper if you think it’s a good price now. I certainly wouldn’t buy anything full price today

If I️ was a business and you wanted to spend 2 grand today I️ would be calling you asking how I could help lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveT435
11-20-2017, 07:29 AM
Usually on a sale price on Fusion it doesn't include a refill, you would have to check. There are some great deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. All weekend usually. You have to be careful on a lot of things, when they go on special you can't just add them to your cart then place one big order at the end and get those prices. Especially on the cyber deals you have to finalize the order to get the price. It's the only way they can really do it and keep a half accurate inventory count.

TheSteelFoX
11-21-2017, 05:37 AM
I do not see why the wax would not have a refill, it does not say anywhere that it doesn't. The time that I've seen it did not was when it was much cheaper and did not come with the box. Anyway I'm interested in this but don't really need it, ugh... Is it worth the upgrade over P21S? Thanks!

HardLineDetail
11-21-2017, 11:46 AM
I think its worth considering is $75 off and it includes refill.

Sent from my Z982 using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

ducksfan
11-21-2017, 12:08 PM
PM'ed you.

HardLineDetail
11-21-2017, 09:46 PM
Replied, thanks for the info!

Sent from my Z982 using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

HardLineDetail
11-23-2017, 01:52 AM
I sent autogeek two emails but never got a single reply. Is it normal not to get a reply within 2 days?

VISITOR
11-23-2017, 01:58 AM
I sent autogeek two emails but never got a single reply. Is it normal not to get a reply within 2 days?

things are probably pretty busy/hectic, try calling them at 1-800-869-3011 during business hours...

*** 9 am to 6:00 pm EST, Monday-Friday, and 9 am – 4 pm on Saturday ***

BobWhite
11-23-2017, 11:23 AM
Soooooo, the Black Friday (Thursday) is currently 20% off. I have a pretty diverse order set up ready to go.

Will there be better discounts on BF, over the weekend or on Cyber Monday? (there was a 25% off a couple weeks ago)

boomdone
11-23-2017, 11:27 AM
Soooooo, the Black Friday (Thursday) is currently 20% off. I have a pretty diverse order set up ready to go.

Will there be better discounts on BF, over the weekend or on Cyber Monday? (there was a 25% off a couple weeks ago)

There's no way to know. Best case is probably 25% off. People who wait for a better deal are often disappointed. Might get a great deal on one brand or item but nor on others if they do the rotating flash sales.

Bruno Soares
11-23-2017, 11:39 AM
Usually as the % off increases, shipping deal gets worse. They have to make money somehow. The real good 25% off and free shipping doesn’t come by often. I’m hoping for that tomorrow or Monday. If not, I’ll wait longer. Got all winter to wait for the good deal.

DaveT435
11-23-2017, 12:02 PM

You never know. It's impossible to guess what they are going to have great deals on. It wouldn't surprise to see specials on Blackfire to get the reformulated products out in the workplace and generate some talk about it.

Cruzscarwash
11-24-2017, 09:10 AM
Is it just me or are the door Buster's not changing

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

ChrisT
11-24-2017, 09:47 AM
It says they change every 4 hours. What time did they start?