PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered more products! woohoo!

TjMonsen5
01-21-2008, 12:39 AM
Last year i found autogeek and bought a whole bunch of stuff to get me started with detailing. I did this around spring break, and made some money on the side doing details for neighbors and friends. Winter has stopped that, and im totally in the mood to do some detailing! I ordered 150 bucks of new products today! Even though i probably wont be able to use any of them untill march, its still awesome to have so many new polishes/waxes!
I also posted a ad on craigslist about doing weekly washes and details and just got a reply today from a guy who wants his Subaru detailed! its a good day!

lethalxls1
01-21-2008, 01:26 AM
Last year i found autogeek and bought a whole bunch of stuff to get me started with detailing. I did this around spring break, and made some money on the side doing details for neighbors and friends. Winter has stopped that, and im totally in the mood to do some detailing! I ordered 150 bucks of new products today! Even though i probably wont be able to use any of them untill march, its still awesome to have so many new polishes/waxes!
I also posted a ad on craigslist about doing weekly washes and details and just got a reply today from a guy who wants his Subaru detailed! its a good day!

Awsome! Yeah its like Christmas every time a AG order comes in. I really got carried away this winter with all the AG sales- I had 12 empty AG boxes in our spare room and that doesnt count the boxes we used to ship presents in at Christmas!! Needless to say I am good for a while but I always need something-just ordered some pads and now I need some smaller pads and a smaller backing plate. I am so hooked!

supercharged
01-21-2008, 04:09 AM
:righton:Im the MAN:buffing:

sparkie
01-21-2008, 05:34 AM
:wave: