PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the best AIO product!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

HardLineDetail
11-16-2017, 08:23 PM
Looking for a AIO product that has the ability to cut well into swirls and some scratches with most minimal dusting and not create much micro marring and hazing.

I bought chemical guys All in one and i just don't like the results. I get better results just passing Menzerna 4500 and putting a wax on the cars, but maybe i am doing something wrong.

Right now i am looking at Menzerna 3 in 1 and Blackfire One Step and WolfGang uber All in one but not sure if there is better AIOs out there. Will be better if they have the gallon version, as i like getting gallon versions to save some money on the long run.

ChrisT
11-16-2017, 08:56 PM
I have been getting great results with HD Speed.

HardLineDetail
11-16-2017, 08:59 PM
I heard of that one, but saw that they don't carry the gallon version. Is it really that good?

custmsprty
11-16-2017, 08:59 PM
I have been getting great results with HD Speed.

One of the best their is for sure.

ChrisT
11-16-2017, 09:02 PM
I heard of that one, but saw that they don't carry the gallon version. Is it really that good?

I don’t believe it is available by the gallon but a little goes a long way.

HardLineDetail
11-16-2017, 09:08 PM
If AG carries it, i guess ill order it to test it out. I am going to add the menzerna one as mostly have menzerna products and i can't go wrong with them.

custmsprty
11-16-2017, 09:09 PM

Yes, it's really that good. :dblthumb2:

HardLineDetail
11-16-2017, 09:16 PM
I need a drying aid as well, what's a good one that is good but i can save money by buying more of it?

ChrisT
11-16-2017, 09:27 PM
If AG carries it, i guess ill order it to test it out. I am going to add the menzerna one as mostly have menzerna products and i can't go wrong with them.

https://www.autogeek.net/3d-hd-speed.html

TMQ
11-16-2017, 09:27 PM
I wouldn't buy by gallon just yet. Get small bottle first and see if it gets what you want done...

Ranking by level of cut or correction, if I recall...

1. Higher cut: HD Speed (stains trim and pads tho. And somewhat dusty)
2. Mid-range cut: McKee's 360 (doesn't stain trim and no dust)
3. Lower cut: SONAX Hybrid NPT Paint Cleaner (doesn't stain, no dust, produces high gloss)

I have and used all 3. I like #2 and #3 better than Speed (#1)

Tom

custmsprty
11-16-2017, 09:29 PM

I used Menz 3-n-1 before HD Speed, I hands down prefer Speed. Why, more user freindly, easy removal, lower cost, excellent results.

jmeyers278
11-16-2017, 09:31 PM
I wouldn't buy by gallon just yet. Get small bottle first and see if it gets what you want done...

Ranking by level of cut or correction, if I recall...

1. Higher cut: HD Speed (stains trim and pads tho. And somewhat dusty)
2. Mid-range cut: McKee's 360 (doesn't stain trim and no dust)
3. Lower cut: SONAX Hybrid NPT Paint Cleaner (doesn't stain, no dust, produces high gloss)

I have and used all 3. I like #2 and #3 better than Speed (#1)

Tom

Hey Tom,

Used Speed for the first time the other day and I really liked it. That being said, it is a little dusty but not bad. As far as the other two go
1. Which is your favorite
2. As far as the protection that is left behind, which beads/sheets water better.

I'm guessing that none of them last very long but they are great for doing a quick touch up on customer rides.

PaulMys
11-16-2017, 09:31 PM
HD Speed hands down.

Long working time, no dusting, easy removal, and incredible results.

Oh, and it smells like grape soda. :)

HardLineDetail
11-16-2017, 09:34 PM
I do like the no dusting and no trim staining but i can always just tape down trims. I am more of wanting a stronger cut and to finish faster than the rest though. I don't like that it stains the pads though.

ChrisT
11-16-2017, 09:34 PM
HD Speed hands down.

Long working time, no dusting, easy removal, and incredible results.

Oh, and it smells like grape soda. :)

That has been my experience as well.