PDA

View Full Version : What can i expect for black friday?

HardLineDetail
11-15-2017, 06:30 PM
What kind of sales do they have for black friday? Are they better than any sales they have throughout the day? I've shopped on and off but never on black friday. I want to buy a flex and pads for it so i hope those are at a good price and also a few gallons of menzerna or carpro products in gallons. I also heard they have sales each day of the week so that kinda throws me off as i have to pay additional shipping for each sale for things i need. I hope its just a one day sale where i can buy everything i need in one go and one shipment.

ChrisT
11-15-2017, 07:02 PM
I’m hoping to pick up a Rupes. I haven’t been here long but I’ve yet to see a sale that included polishers.

HardLineDetail
11-15-2017, 07:14 PM
There is sales for polishers but probably only 15% hope its at least 20%.. As for the polishers, i heard that the rupes is the only one that doesn't go on sale.

ChrisT
11-15-2017, 07:46 PM
Of course it is. Lol

custmsprty
11-15-2017, 07:49 PM
You can buy discounted gift certs then use them to buy a Rupe polisher :buffing:

oboroballa03
11-15-2017, 08:33 PM
You can buy discounted gift certs then use them to buy a Rupe polisher :buffing:

Discounted gift certificates are the way to go thats how i got my ibrid nano. I wish i could buy enough to last through the year and use on their other sales it saves quite a bit of money.

wing commander
11-15-2017, 09:06 PM
Why not just call and ask for a Rupes HD corded bundle package that saves big on Rupes pads,polish,and carry bag? I love my extra long cords that seem to be longer than 25'.

dcjredline
11-16-2017, 12:14 PM
Discounted gift certificates are the way to go thats how i got my ibrid nano. I wish i could buy enough to last through the year and use on their other sales it saves quite a bit of money.

Why cant you "buy enough to last the year"? You could, maybe you dont have the up front cash? Most here use a Credit Card anyway lol just buy whatever you spent last year total in gift certs when they go on sale.

PA DETAILER
11-16-2017, 12:40 PM
CYBER MONDAY 27TH. Might be the one to watch...

HardLineDetail
11-16-2017, 07:47 PM
Is cyber monday better than black friday?