PDA

View Full Version : Wash Mitt Extension...

MStarmer
11-12-2017, 07:04 PM
Ok looking for something to help me wash the top of my supercrew truck, too far to reach. Was pushing a mitt back and forth with a old brush but not exactly ideal. Looking for a wash mitt on a pole or similar, links appreciated.

Rsurfer
11-12-2017, 07:49 PM
Ok looking for something to help me wash the top of my supercrew truck, too far to reach. Was pushing a mitt back and forth with a old brush but not exactly ideal. Looking for a wash mitt on a pole or similar, links appreciated.
Since AG doesn't carry one and because AG forum rules doesn't allow links, try Amazon.

Eldorado2k
11-12-2017, 08:07 PM
I just noticed the boars hair brushes have pretty horrible reviews... If it was me, I'd just get a flagged tip brush [the 1 with gray bristles] with the long handle.

Desertnate
11-13-2017, 09:40 AM
There are extension poles with a chenille wash mitt attached available at my local big-box store. I don't recall them being very expensive either, but a great way to wash the roof of a large SUV/truck.

TroyScherer
11-13-2017, 12:30 PM
You might want to google for the "Microfiber Madness IncrediPole".

goldendodo19
11-13-2017, 12:43 PM

Although it really comes down to technique I want the incredible for the winter but am afraid of scratching. But then again I could scratch the car 2bming...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEDetailing
11-13-2017, 12:54 PM

Wow, that is exactly what I’ve been looking for!

Both the pole and the microfiber wash pad attachment. Autogeek should carry this!

MStarmer
11-13-2017, 04:16 PM

Both the pole and the microfiber wash pad attachment. Autogeek should carry this!

Agreed, AutoGeek should carry this! Exactly what I was looking for too.

Thanks!

briarpatch
11-13-2017, 05:15 PM
I picked one up at WallyWorld for around 10.00

oboroballa03
11-13-2017, 05:30 PM
There are extension poles with a chenille wash mitt attached available at my local big-box store. I don't recall them being very expensive either, but a great way to wash the roof of a large SUV/truck.

Thats what i use and it works great for me

Cruzscarwash
11-13-2017, 05:34 PM

amazon has a similar one but the mitts Velcro on and off on both sides independently