PDA

View Full Version : CQUARTZ in cold temps.

machz
11-09-2017, 01:56 PM
So I have a new car coming in 2 weeks and wanted to ask for thoughts on using CQUARTZ in cold temps. I have CQUARTZ and plan on using it but temps are in the upper 30's and low 40's so it's colder than the recommended temps. I do have heat in the garage but not heat that I can keep running for a day or more. So does anyone know if the recommended temp is just for application or for the first 24 hours ?

Thank you

Bruno Soares
11-09-2017, 02:36 PM
I think if it's CQuartz UK you'll be fine. Others maybe not so much. Wait for more input from anyone that has tried.

zmcgovern45
11-09-2017, 03:52 PM
Application temp is what is crucial. The vehicle surface and ambient environment should be brought up to the recommended temperatures for best results.

Rsurfer
11-09-2017, 04:18 PM
CQuartzUK was made to flash faster in colder climates (UK).

MattPersman
11-09-2017, 09:01 PM
It will take longer to flash. Will be challenging to cure in a reasonable time. Pretty hard to know exactly how long on either.

Probably would work. Probably best to wait till it’s warmer.

Unfortunately. You could use something like Hydro2lite this winter and then use your cquartz come warmer days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

machz
11-09-2017, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the information. I think I may hit it with essence extreme then hydro for the winter.