PDA

View Full Version : custom spray paint?

chris0147
11-02-2017, 05:36 PM
Hi all,

I am looking for a local custom paint shop that will do the custom spray paint for the engine rocker cover to match to the original colour. Do you know where I can find in my local custom paint shop that will do the custom spray paint to make the custom colour to meet the original colour so I can buy the spray to spray on the rocker cover??

I am from kent which is in the UK. I know the one that does the custom paint is halfrauds but in dover they don't do them so I would have to go to different local who will be able to do the custom spray paint. Do you know if halfrauds would do them to create custom spray paint and if they would be able to match to the original colour by create a custom spray paint??

Thanks in advance!

Rsurfer
11-02-2017, 05:41 PM
Hi all,

I am looking for a local custom paint shop that will do the custom spray paint for the engine rocker cover to match to the original colour. Do you know where I can find in my local custom paint shop that will do the custom spray paint to make the custom colour to meet the original colour so I can buy the spray to spray on the rocker cover??

I am from kent which is in the UK. I know the one that does the custom paint is halfrauds but in dover they don't do them so I would have to go to different local who will be able to do the custom spray paint. Do you know if halfrauds would do them to create custom spray paint and if they would be able to match to the original colour by create a custom spray paint??

Thanks in advance!

Why don't you ask them? Google for a phone number or email address.

chris0147
11-02-2017, 05:49 PM
Why don't you ask them? Google for a phone number or email address.

what do you mean ask them?

Eldorado2k
11-02-2017, 05:52 PM
what do you mean ask them?

Call the half frauds and ask them.

ducksfan
11-02-2017, 08:39 PM
Lmao.

No disrespect OP, but that was funny.