PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire foam booster

Pages : 1 [2]

PaulMys
11-02-2017, 05:56 PM
SO....If I add this to McKee's X-Treme foam, should I plan on running? :buffing:

Eldorado2k
11-02-2017, 05:58 PM
SO....If I add this to McKee's X-Treme foam, should I plan on running? :buffing:

It'll be like that movie "the blob" except this 1 will be called, "the foam" lol.

PaulMys
11-02-2017, 06:01 PM
It'll be like that movie "the blob" except this 1 will be called, "the foam" lol.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

JustJesus
11-02-2017, 06:07 PM
I love the idea of adding this to a citrus-based soap to help boost the soap's cling time and break down traffic film/ road salt during winter months.

Damn, Angus. That's an excellent idea!

Angus
11-02-2017, 06:11 PM
Ooops. Sorry Jesus. Didn’t mean to hit the “dislike” button.

JustJesus
11-02-2017, 06:19 PM
Ooops. Sorry Jesus. Didn’t mean to hit the “dislike” button.

Aww man. That's mean. LOL - just messing Angus. I know how easy it is to accidentally hit that one!

fightnews
11-18-2017, 06:20 AM
When you use a foam gun you put in a ratio of water and soap that is recommended by the manufacturer, then you will add the foam soap

After adding to it, shaking it or mixing it as best as one can is recommended.
Ok but you have to admit it is confusing. Do 1 gallon foam gun shampoo bottles even exist?

Can you add this stuff to undiluted shampoo?

fightnews
11-18-2017, 04:28 PM
Ok I used this today. The directions are definitely terrible but the product is good. If you use a pressure washer and foam Cannon this can save you on soap. If you're like me and you use non foam cannon soap you can add this and basically use less product. I like it

Eldorado2k
11-18-2017, 04:30 PM
Ok I used this today. The directions are definitely terrible but the product is good. If you use a pressure washer and foam Cannon this can save you on soap. If you're like me and you use non foam cannon soap you can add this and basically use less product. I like it

What dilution ratios did you test and see good results with? Can you really add this stuff to a brand new gallon of car wash soap?

fightnews
11-18-2017, 06:14 PM
What dilution ratios did you test and see good results with? Can you really add this stuff to a brand new gallon of car wash soap?

No I don't think so I added a half an ounce to my HP foam Canon bottle. I usually have to use more soap to get good foam. I could probably use half the amount of soap I usually do and get the same results next time I'll probably use a quarter ounce of foam booster

fightnews
11-18-2017, 06:15 PM
I don't see how you could add it to a gallon of straight soap and be able to mix it

Eldorado2k
11-18-2017, 06:35 PM
I don't see how you could add it to a gallon of straight soap and be able to mix it

Then how could they be so extremely wrong with their directions? It almost doesn't make sense..

As far as dilution into a gallon, yea I hear you because car soap is so viscous, but I bet similar things were once said when rinseless wash like Megs D114 was 1st being tested. 1oz. into a gallon of water and you can spray and wipe a near dirty car. People must've been like yea right! Lol