PDA

View Full Version : AG says compounds, polishes, & pads are on sale? Maybe they meant to say "for sale"

Pages : [1] 2

mwoywod
10-21-2017, 05:17 PM
Does anyone know why AG is advertising ALL compounds, polishes, and pads as being on sale even though none of them have actually been marked down in price at all? I haven't found a single polish, compound, or pad that went on sale since the sale began. This has to be a mistake?

PaulMys
10-21-2017, 06:22 PM
I think you get the 15% off after entering the code when you check out.

mwoywod
10-21-2017, 08:27 PM

But that is a storewide 15% off? Not just for polishes, compounds, and pads.lol

Nix
10-21-2017, 08:42 PM

banner specially says Compound, polishes and swirl removers no sale..i see none..

MattPersman
10-21-2017, 09:18 PM
Does anyone know why AG is advertising ALL compounds, polishes, and pads as being on sale even though none of them have actually been marked down in price at all? I haven't found a single polish, compound, or pad that went on sale since the sale began. This has to be a mistake?

My email said up to 25% plus the 15% coupon

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171022/f63df807abc9db4380c2e5cbb9a06fd2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mwoywod
10-21-2017, 09:30 PM
Yeah, I typically wouldn't say anything but I was REALLY looking forward to this sale when I first received the email. Mistakes happen and no one is perfect. I'm sure AG will resolve it ASAP and have the actual sale tomorrow.

Donnym
10-22-2017, 08:50 AM
There does seem to be something wrong with this sale. I got the same email and it says (Yes, polishes are included!)
Yet I just tried to apply the coupon code to a RUPES polisher and it would not accept it.

Bruno Soares
10-22-2017, 10:47 AM
There does seem to be something wrong with this sale. I got the same email and it says (Yes, polishes are included!)
Yet I just tried to apply the coupon code to a RUPES polisher and it would not accept it.

It says does not apply to polishers. And even when that does, Rupes is always excluded.

ChrisT
10-22-2017, 10:52 AM
Clicking on the banner ad it only references the 15% storewide promo, no additional sale on these specific items.

mwoywod
10-22-2017, 12:24 PM
Clicking on the banner ad it only references the 15% storewide promo, no additional sale on these specific items.

Did you not see the part that says all polish, compounds, swirl removers, and pads are on sale? (Which like BSoares mentioned obviously doesn't include Rupes Polisher like usual)

Ronin47
10-22-2017, 02:21 PM

“Polishes”=Compounds

”Polishers”=Machines

Donnym
10-22-2017, 04:14 PM
Ronin47- I'm well aware of the difference between polishes and polishes.

ChrisT
10-22-2017, 04:23 PM
Did you not see the part that says all polish, compounds, swirl removers, and pads are on sale? (Which like BSoares mentioned obviously doesn't include Rupes Polisher like usual)

Did you not see where I said “Clicking on the banner ad...”?

I was confirming the confusing nature of the ad.

Donnym
10-22-2017, 04:29 PM
Maybe some of you did not get the email shown in MattPersman's post. I received the same email and it's highlighted in red that polishers are included. I just tried it again on a Griots polisher and it would not except the coupon code. If certain polishers are excluded the email should state so.

mwoywod
10-22-2017, 04:37 PM
Did you not see where I said “Clicking on the banner ad...”?

I was confirming the confusing nature of the ad.

Sorry about that, I misunderstood what you meant. That's my fault