PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use FOLEX on vinyl and other surfaces?

willowcat11
10-06-2017, 02:26 PM
I started using it on other(non carpet surfaces) because it doesn't have any solvents, and it does a great job on carpets. I cleans Vinyl and my leather great and doesn't seem to leave anything behind. Plus its cheaper than the other non solvent surface cleaners out on the market.

WaxMaster1
10-06-2017, 02:53 PM
Interesting. I'll be watching the responses. I do love it for fabric/carpet

Tempest45
10-06-2017, 07:22 PM
I've used Optimum fabric cleaner on plastics with good success.

willowcat11
10-06-2017, 07:41 PM
I cleaned my Aunt's car last weekend, and she has Very light colored grey plastic trim on the interior. It was stained brown pretty bad. The Folex cleaned the brown out very nicely, with no residue left over. For $4.50 per 32 oz. it comes out pretty economically for a Surfacant product. I'm going to keep using it as it's working good. I've also used it in the house like on my fridge where there was some inground stains on it. Wiped them clean also.

Rsurfer
10-06-2017, 07:51 PM
I cleaned my Aunt's car last weekend, and she has Very light colored grey plastic trim on the interior. It was stained brown pretty bad. The Folex cleaned the brown out very nicely, with no residue left over. For $4.50 per 32 oz. it comes out pretty economically for a Surfacant product. I'm going to keep using it as it's working good. I've also used it in the house like on my fridge where there was some inground stains on it. Wiped them clean also.

Cheaper by the gallon.

willowcat11
10-06-2017, 09:19 PM
Thanks Rsurfer! I forgot they sold it in the gallon! Even cooler.