PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Warrior here

xantonin
10-04-2017, 11:32 PM
Hi all,

I realized I never made a first post until a bit ago, so figured I'd post something more official.

I picked up detailing years ago and bought a ton of stuff to do a business, but never really went all the way and just ended up being a weekend warrior with a ton of stuff (how long does M105/205 last again? hah).

I got big into rinseless washing with ONR but switched to the Meguiar's rinseless wash (dealer version) and that stuff rocked. Only recently I finally ran out (again - I way overpurchased for my own vehicles), and I found out they stopped making it. :(

I need to find a new rinseless wash that is strong enough to remove bug guts, or I need a new rinseless regimen.

Anyway, looking forward to posting more.

WaxMaster1
10-04-2017, 11:39 PM
Welcome back, again. I believe you're referring to Meguiar's D114 Rinse Free Express Wash? If so, most, like me have switched to McKee's 37 N-914 which is a multiple use product and will fill your needs.

xantonin
10-05-2017, 01:22 PM
Welcome back, again. I believe you're referring to Meguiar's D114 Rinse Free Express Wash? If so, most, like me have switched to McKee's 37 N-914 which is a multiple use product and will fill your needs.

Yup, that's the one! I'll look into McKee's 37 N-914.

I didn't like ONR because the dirt seemed to stick to my mitt, but with D114 in would rinse off the mitt. I also wasn't too thrilled for the film ONR left behind.

How's this N-914 compare?

Paul A.
10-05-2017, 02:23 PM
Welcome to AGO, Xantonin!