PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for Water Extractor/Steam Cleaner for $200?

xantonin
10-04-2017, 11:27 PM
I'm looking to get a good water extractor/steam cleaner that I could also use for spot cleaning and around the house.

I took a stroll down my local hardware store and saw some Rigid Wet/Dry vacs for around $100 - I think maybe that's something every guy should have in their garage, which reminded me to check into steam cleaners... I remember the green machine used to be a pretty hot item for a while, but haven't heard much about it.

What's the latest in this area for the price range around $200-250? Real "steam" would be ideal but probably too pricey.

Mikek82890
10-08-2017, 12:25 PM
If your looking for a steamer at a low cost your going to get what you pay for. Unfortunately with these machines there’s no in between. Personally own a mytee carpet extractor it’s great and does an amazing job. On the downside it’s a big machine and sometimes prefer the steamer over it. Also have a harbor freight steamer that I picked up with a warranty for 90$. For a 90$ steamer is great easy to use and setup. Works pretty Well in fact. So far nothing has broken on it but with the warranty who cares lol so if it was me and for what your using it for grab the 20% one item coupon and head down to harbor freight. Hope this helps bud