PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 2-3 cool cars for MY Classic Car with Dennis Gage - October 11th and 12th in Evansville, Indiana

Mike Phillips
09-25-2017, 12:33 PM
Wanted: 2-3 cool cars for My Classic Car with Dennis Gage - October 11th and 12th in Evansville, Indiana

Hey everyone,

We’re shooting some new Autogeek episodes on My Classic Car with Dennis Gage on Wednesday October 11th and Thursday, October 12th.

We’re going to need 2-3 cars for product demos for these new episodes.

Here's the criteria we're using to obtain the right cars.

Cars must fit theme of the My Classic Car TV show
This means cars from the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s - American classics, customs or muscle cars.

One Convertible
I need at least one convertible with a canvas cloth top. All cars must be medium to dark in color. In other words, no white or light colored cars.

Matte Finish Paint on the car
Need a car with Matte finish paint like a this 1971 Duster

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/3437/SCANGRIP_Matchpen_028.JPG

Matte Finish on the Wheels
Need matte finish wheels to wash, dry and coat

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/Matte_Finish_Wheels.jpg

If you have a car or know of a car, please contact me with a picture and description.

Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net (Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net)

The owner of any cars used will receive an Autogeek Goodie Bag as a sign of our appreciation.

Thank you!

:dblthumb2:

Aaryn NZ
09-25-2017, 12:44 PM
Sorry Mike, I can't help with the cars but maybe Ty Hauer can? I believe he's in Evansville & you guys had that sexy little 31 hi boy that Ty built at Resinger Customs on the show once. Actually I recall you telling me about the scratches on that rod. :props:

He may know of some cars.

Aaryn NZ. :dblthumb2:

Praxis IN
09-25-2017, 12:52 PM
Wanted: 2-3 cool cars for My Classic Car with Dennis Gage - October 11th and 12th in Evansville, Indiana

Hey everyone,

We’re shooting some new Autogeek episodes on My Classic Car with Dennis Gage on Wednesday October 11th and Thursday, October 12th.

We’re going to need 2-3 cars for product demos for these new episodes.

I need at least one convertible with a canvas cloth top. All cars must be medium to dark in color. In other words, no white or light colored cars.

Cars must fit theme of the My Classic Car TV show – that is 1950’s, 1960s and 1970s American classics, customs or muscle cars.

If you have a car or know of a car, please contact me with a picture and description.

Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net (Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net)

The owner of any cars used will receive an Autogeek Goodie Bag as a sign of our appreciation.

Thank you!

:dblthumb2: Same here Mike I am on the other end of the State would gladly help if it was closer, good luck. Mike Liebing

Mike Phillips
09-25-2017, 12:56 PM
Sorry Mike, I can't help with the cars but maybe Ty Hauer can? I believe he's in Evansville & you guys had that sexy little 31 hi boy that Ty built at Resinger Customs on the show once. Actually I recall you telling me about the scratches on that rod. :props:

He may know of some cars.

Aaryn NZ. :dblthumb2:

I've sent out an e-mail to my Indiana e-mail list and Ty is included in that list. Ty is also alumni member of our Competition Ready Detailing Classes (as you know).

Ty and I

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=83168

I don't think it will be hard to get 2-3 cars. Just starting the request today.

:)

Mike Phillips
09-25-2017, 12:58 PM
Same here Mike I am on the other end of the State would gladly help if it was closer, good luck.

Mike Liebing

I see you've received my e-mail. :dblthumb2:

Thanks Mike and I'll get back to you on the Roadshow class next week after we have an internal meeting.

:)