PDA

View Full Version : Pressure Washer HELP!!!

goldenlight
09-24-2017, 08:08 PM
I own a Ryobi 3,000-PSI 2.3-GPM .. that is used around the house. Now Im ready to use on car. I understand I need some sort of foam cannon gun. For rinsing the foam off would I use the Blue Tip. is it possible to get a foam cannon gun that applies soap. Then Rinses off? Feed back please

Cruzscarwash
09-24-2017, 08:17 PM
I own a Ryobi 3,000-PSI 2.3-GPM .. that is used around the house. Now Im ready to use on car. I understand I need some sort of foam cannon gun. For rinsing the foam off would I use the Blue Tip. is it possible to get a foam cannon gun that applies soap. Then Rinses off? Feed back pleaseYou don't NEED a foam cannon and personally I'm not a fan of them, they use way to much product and just look "cool"

As far as the PW tip I stick with the I think it's the 25 and 20° tips but the 20° I really only use for tires and undercarriage.

The 25 I use for the paint just to be safe

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

VISITOR
09-24-2017, 10:22 PM
the two common tips used on pressure washers are the white and green. you can always pressure wash the car off before to get a lot of the loose dirt off and then start your normal bucket wash...

goldenlight
09-25-2017, 05:32 AM
Wow! 40 tip. I use that on the house and it seems pretty powerful.