PDA

View Full Version : STONER SPEED BEAD detailer. (Sleeper)

PA DETAILER
09-23-2017, 04:13 PM
Stoner Speed Bead Quick Detailer (http://www.autogeek.net/stoner-quick-detailer.html)

Good to see this currently BOGO. This stuff is amazing and a true sleeper that is never talked about. I have used this in the past as a drying aid. The look, gloss and protection it impacted was amazing. If your currently looking to try something different or looking for a good drying aid, give this a serious look.

RTexasF
09-23-2017, 06:18 PM
I have used this also even 10 years ago and found it to be a superior product. Don't spray it willy nilly , aim it where you want it to go on smaller areas. Follow the directions. This is an old timer quick fix.

fly07sti
09-23-2017, 07:32 PM
Awesome product for sure!

SNP209
09-30-2017, 12:43 AM
Just tried this stuff out since it is bogo, really surprised me as to how well it performed as a drying agent. Left the paint feeling super slick and really enhanced the gloss! Phenomenal product! Only other drying agent I have used is OCW and so far this stuff seems to be just as good!

PA DETAILER
09-30-2017, 05:50 AM
Just tried this stuff out since it is bogo, really surprised me as to how well it performed as a drying agent. Left the paint feeling super slick and really enhanced the gloss! Phenomenal product! Only other drying agent I have used is OCW and so far this stuff seems to be just as good!

Wait till you see the beading!