PDA

View Full Version : My wife doesn't appreciate my beads!

nine
09-19-2017, 04:31 PM
Can she at least fake it opposed to making fun of me.

No appreciation that her car is going to look better than it did before we drove it in the rain.

It had been 5 weeks since applying Hydro Blue. No wash and first time in rain since application. This stuff works beautifully.

PaulMys
09-19-2017, 05:25 PM
Get a new wife. :laughing:

Route246
09-19-2017, 06:35 PM

Heck no. My wife takes no interest in my car interests and that is golden. She dislikes my RS, tells her friends it is too loud, rides so rough, wears out the tires because of hard cornering, wastes gas accelerating quickly and I spend too much time washing and cleaning it. She sort of appreciates her car is always clean, water always beads and shines like it just came off the showroom. She stopped complaining about all of my chemicals, DA polishers and detailing products after I started detailing her car. She told me I should spend more time cleaning the house. I told her I'll polish the glass shower and batch enclosures, windows and skylights and all of the Zodiaq quartz and Corian countertops.

ronkh57
09-19-2017, 06:52 PM

Very costly.

Very.

PaulMys
09-19-2017, 06:56 PM
Very costly.

Very.

That's why they made cement blocks and the ocean. :cool:

kevincwelch
09-19-2017, 07:10 PM
Mine does! Even texts me pictures!

(Sent via my mobile device...)

custmsprty
09-19-2017, 07:14 PM
Maybe if your beads were bigger she'd appreciate them more :cheers:

PaulMys
09-19-2017, 07:20 PM
Maybe if your beads were bigger she'd appreciate them more :cheers:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Kamakaz1961
09-19-2017, 08:24 PM
Can she at least fake it opposed to making fun of me.

No appreciation that her car is going to look better than it did before we drove it in the rain.

It had been 5 weeks since applying Hydro Blue. No wash and first time in rain since application. This stuff works beautifully.

PUT ON your WIFE Beater Shirt! See if she changes her mind then! My guess NO and My guess you will be in the doghouse!...LOL

glfnaz
09-19-2017, 08:34 PM
My wife appreciates that I wash her car regularly. But she could care less that the swirls are gone, it shines, it beads, and everything is dressed. If it had clearcoat failure, but clean, she wouldn't care.

Route246
09-19-2017, 08:36 PM
That's why they made cement blocks and the ocean. :cool:

Man, that is harsh. :surrender::surrender:

pilotpip
09-19-2017, 09:48 PM
My wife appreciates that I wash her car regularly. But she could care less that the swirls are gone, it shines, it beads, and everything is dressed. If it had clearcoat failure, but clean, she wouldn't care.

This. She gets a ton of compliments at work because I keep the family truckster looking good which doesn't hurt my cause.

chet31
09-20-2017, 12:56 AM
Great thread. My wife parks in a garage at home and at work. Not sure she ever even sees beads. She's made a few concessions. She'll at least use a touchless car wash now. She doesn't care about swirls or surface contaminants, but she does like it after I give her car it's once a year claying and AIO, which I do mostly for my own peace of mind.