PDA

View Full Version : Irma 1 - Meg's UFF 0

Whitewater25
09-17-2017, 01:54 PM
I put a coat of Meg's UFF on my truck a few days before Irma paid us a visit. The winds we saw in west Ft. Lauderdale were 60-75 with a few higher gusts. I had to leave the truck in my driveway for the storm. The truck came through with nothing more than a bunch of leaves in the bed & wedged between the trim in many places. I rinsed the debris off the truck and had absolutely no beading at all. Thought it was odd but no worries,it's so easy to apply the it won't take long to put more on. I hope everyone came through ok and is making progress with the cleanup.

Paul A.
09-17-2017, 04:14 PM
Mine sat outside in my driveway in Tampa. It is always garaged at home but I filled the garage with lanai and outside stuff for Irma and it got displaced. I figured it might be an easier claim on the auto ins vs. the homeowner's policy!

I don't think we saw the winds you guys got but I had tree debris in the lower windshield cowling and other assorted leaves and branch crap that was windblasted to the car. Washed and dried it very carefully and it's all back to bright and shiny again.

I have McKee's 37 Paint Coating on mine and about 7 months in with it. Nice beading returned for the rinse down.