PDA

View Full Version : SKODA OCTAVIA RS inetrior

Chris detailer
09-16-2017, 01:10 AM
This white upholstery is a pain in the ass on cleaning finaly i made it
hello from Greece

Paul A.
09-16-2017, 09:08 AM
Looks like whatever you did worked great on that white upholstery! Welcome, Chris from Greece.

eff
09-16-2017, 09:46 AM
Can you share your methods with us? That turned out great!

Chris detailer
09-16-2017, 11:10 AM
Looks like whatever you did worked great on that white upholstery! Welcome, Chris from Greece.

Nice to meet you again boys and girls ofcourse

Chris detailer
09-17-2017, 02:43 AM
Can you share your methods with us? That turned out great!

OFCOURSE yes no need to mention that, you need all the nesesary tools like paint brushes, vacum and ofcousrse good carpet cleaner and some degreaser. Because of the quality and the color of the upholstery and because of the heavy and large area of dirt i had to use diy Cleanser dissolve, ading in a spray botle carpet cleaner and strong degreaser, the dosage was, in half liter botle i put in halfaway carpet cleaner and i fill the rest with haf water and haf degreaser, after that, spray i the dirt area with it, my paint brush and i start to brush it with a lot of patient, ofcourse in short periods i had stop brushing and wipe away the excess soap with a good tery towel and thats it, no need to mention that afterwards you have to brush with the clean solvent all the area in adition to have a good looking and clean seat with out drying dirt spots, vacum all the area this helps a lot the drying procedure and helps you to mention if you left any area dirty

Forgive me for the gramar mistakes, iam from Greece so i dont know very flunetly english. Hope this gives you the help that you ask for