PDA

View Full Version : blackfire products?

lightning400hp
01-14-2008, 08:51 PM
Im the owner of a new 2008 black nissan rogue. I want to start off on the right foot and really protect the color and get t great shine on the vehicle. Has anybody used blackfire polish and sealant products on their car? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

02CAMSS
01-14-2008, 09:06 PM
Yeah!Buy Wolfgang.

ZoranC
01-14-2008, 09:31 PM
I am assuming you are referring to Blackfire polishes and not Menzerna polishes that Blackfire USA sells along Menzerna polishes. If that is the case FYI FWIW from what I know many are not able to notice any difference between two and at least one of Blackfire polishes is based on Menzerna polish.

supercharged
01-15-2008, 01:42 AM
Im the owner of a new 2008 black nissan rogue. I want to start off on the right foot and really protect the color and get t great shine on the vehicle. Has anybody used blackfire polish and sealant products on their car? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Blackfire might offer you the look, but is very poor in terms of durability.
For a black car (flat black, non-metallic) I'd go with Four Star UPP sealant. Top that off with Pinnacle Souveran paste for even better results.
For mettalic black try DP surface Shield sealant topped with DP max wax.

ScottB
01-15-2008, 05:45 PM
I have always found the Blackfire offerings to be "normal" or "boring". They dont really pop out or offer a mouth dropping experience. As offered FMJ is likely a rebottled version of Blackfire Sealant and Blackfire does offer a Scratch Resistant Polish that is rebottled Menzerna.

I too would suggest Four Star UPP over Blackfire on blacks, and see if you can find any leftover Polycharge as wanted to add to its durability and slickness.