PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Polish Angel Wulfenite?

Sonic Pilot
09-14-2017, 04:11 PM
So, anyone here use ever use Wulfenite (spray wax) from Polish Angel? Got a couple of questions...

At $74 bucks a pop, this stuff seems extraordinarily expensive for a "spray wax". Is it really worth it? I know it can be difficult to "define" worth it. But, for anyone using it, are the performance and results commensurate with the extraordinary cost?

I did read the product description and it sounds like so many other products in that it promises the best shine, easy to use, and is "durable". Although they don't in any way define "durable". For example, will last 3 to 4 months. Or, withstands multiple car washings etc.

How long does the shine last? Does most of it wash off after the first car wash like most other spray waxes? I am giving some thought to trying it on my black Dodge Challenger, but would like to hear from some genuine consumers (not compensated endorsements) about what they thought.

Thanks in advance...

BudgetPlan1
09-14-2017, 04:19 PM
So, anyone here use ever use Wulfenite (spray wax) from Polish Angel? Got a couple of questions...

At $74 bucks a pop, this stuff seems extraordinarily expensive for a "spray wax". Is it really worth it? I know it can be difficult to "define" worth it. But, for anyone using it, are the performance and results commensurate with the extraordinary cost?

I did read the product description and it sounds like so many other products in that it promises the best shine, easy to use, and is "durable". Although they don't in any way define "durable". For example, will last 3 to 4 months. Or, withstands multiple car washings etc.

How long does the shine last? Does most of it wash off after the first car wash like most other spray waxes? I am giving some thought to trying it on my black Dodge Challenger, but would like to hear from some genuine consumers (not compensated endorsements) about what they thought.

Thanks in advance...Not sure if he's here but Autopia Forums user 512Detail is a Polish Angel expert with, coincidentally, an affinity for Challengers. Try PRivate Message him there or if he's active in Autogeek, your thread title will call to him and he'll likely be along shortly. Guy does incredible work.

Kamakaz1961
09-14-2017, 04:27 PM
I have uswed Black Wulfenite and it is awesome. You can tell the difference with the product put on. I have used all my Black Wulfenite all up. I am on Viking Spray at the present time. Once that is done I will probably be going to Gold Zirkon or back to Black Wulfenite.

IMO, IT'S That good

custmsprty
09-14-2017, 05:19 PM
It's awesome stuff.

This is my GC wearing Polish Angel Centurion topped off with Black Wulfenite.

Keep in mind, this is a garage queen, so it's not out in the daily elements, so for me these products are worth the investment as they provide an amazing gloss level.

ronkh57
09-14-2017, 05:42 PM
Great stuff

ronkh57
09-14-2017, 05:43 PM
Not sure if he's here but Autopia Forums user 512Detail is a Polish Angel expert with, coincidentally, an affinity for Challengers. Try PRivate Message him there or if he's active in Autogeek, your thread title will call to him and he'll likely be along shortly. Guy does incredible work.

He uses a different name here.

But I can vouch for it..... :)

ronkh57
09-14-2017, 07:02 PM
IT'S That good

Says it all!

BadgerRivFan
09-14-2017, 07:53 PM
Buy it. You will not be disappointed

Sonic Pilot
09-16-2017, 01:21 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replies. The general consensus seems to be that it does perform well with regards to quality of shine and appearance.
Can anyone comment on the longevity? I do realize it is a spray wax, and as such it is unlikely to last beyond a single car wash. Was hoping to hear what your experience/assessment is on this characteristic. Think I will give this a shot though.

Is there a preferred vendor for the Polish Angel product line. Oops....maybe I should check here first huh....
Thanks again for your advice!

Kamakaz1961
09-16-2017, 02:49 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replies. The general consensus seems to be that it does perform well with regards to quality of shine and appearance.
Can anyone comment on the longevity? I do realize it is a spray wax, and as such it is unlikely to last beyond a single car wash. Was hoping to hear what your experience/assessment is on this characteristic. Think I will give this a shot though.

Is there a preferred vendor for the Polish Angel product line. Oops....maybe I should check here first huh....
Thanks again for your advice!

Autopia.com PBMG's sister site sells Polish Angel. They are great buys when there are sales too. As for longevity, I usually don't let my ride go long without some type of detail maintenance. But I can tell you, IMO it is probably the best spray wax out there. Any f the Polish Angel Carnauba Arts Spray. Again, my opinion.

custmsprty
09-16-2017, 03:17 PM
I use a mico fiber applicator pad to apply it, I let it haze over for a couple minutes then wipe it off.

http://www.autogeek.net/6pack4.html

fightnews
09-16-2017, 03:55 PM

Thanks in advance...

Its a great product. It is expensive compared to otc level spray waxes but Its not like an otc spray wax either. I think it will last a lot longer. You could probably use it as a stand alone wax if you wanted to. Plus a little goes a long way.

On the other hand its not magic in a bottle so forget that if thats why you want it. Any product is only going to look as good as the polished panel its applied to.

Trip
09-16-2017, 06:31 PM
I have done numerous vehicles and my personal vehicles with Polish Angel Viking Coat and Snowflake. Have over a year in on my daily using Viking Coat and it's still looks the same. Even did a Seadoo with Polish Angel 6015360154601566015760158

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)