PDA

View Full Version : So what is a good wax for a daily driver that sits outside 24/7?

kellyinkc
07-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Been using 21. What do you all use?

Surfer
07-07-2006, 07:00 PM
I use Natty's Blue, truck always sits outside along with our other vehicles lol. waverunner trailers, crap etc take up all space. I can just squeek my truck in but would be to much of a pain daily in/out. Collinite is pry easily the most durable carnauba if that's what your looking for.

DS Detailer
07-07-2006, 07:07 PM
NAttys Blue, over a sealent. P21s is great for beading... but for protection and durability, it's the worst out there. You're over paying for something you truely don't need.

ScottB
07-07-2006, 08:22 PM
go sealant route only, two coats with curing time inbetween. Wolfgang for warmer appearance, EX-P for more reflective shine, and Klasse Twins for bulletproof durability. Use a qd'er with gloss weekly to amp up the surface. Quikshine, 425, Spray/Gloss.

supercharged
07-07-2006, 09:48 PM
go sealant route only, two coats with curing time inbetween. Wolfgang for warmer appearance, EX-P for more reflective shine, and Klasse Twins for bulletproof durability. Use a qd'er with gloss weekly to amp up the surface. Quikshine, 425, Spray/Gloss.
:iagree: .
Depending on what kind of results you are looking for and how much money you are willing to spend. P21S is excellent for beading but offers very little protection. So maybe try Wolfgang sealant/Pinnacle liquid Souveran combo.

kellyinkc
07-08-2006, 06:47 AM
I was thinking sealant. This thing has 100k miles on it.

BILL
07-08-2006, 07:18 AM

QUOTE:BY A.G.

It also means that EX-P plays well with other products—car buffs use it as a topper over traditional waxes and sealants to further enhance the surface.

EX-P Sealer can be topped over wax??:confused:

Mike T
07-08-2006, 07:52 AM
For a sealant I use WolfGang. For wax I use Natty's blue and Pinnicle LS. Gotta love what those products can do for a black car. Plus we live in a condo. So our cars our exposed to everything the enviroment has to offer. I no your pain http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/consoling2.gif (http://www.millan.net)

wytstang
07-08-2006, 10:08 AM
#16 or Collinite