PDA

View Full Version : Just a weekend project.

MinorDetailz
01-13-2008, 02:37 PM
So I had a nasty cold the other weekend, and decided I was quite tired of bending over and picking up my supplies when doing a job. So with that I looked to an old wooden cart I found curbside one day and eureka, an idea struck.

With some porch and floor paint I had laying around, the face lift began. I added several hooks to the outside perimeter, a padded mat to each level, and an outdoor power strip for extra outlets. A velcro loop holds the tape, and the edge lips hang sprayers perfectly. Bumpers and felt pads were placed on each corner to avoid accidents, and there you have it, a detailing cart on wheels!

Nothing big just thought I would share in an idea I put to fruition.

Smokin
01-13-2008, 04:22 PM
cool idea nice job.how much.

MinorDetailz
01-13-2008, 04:27 PM
Well it was really just a matter of materials, most of which were at the house already. Just some hardware and a whopping 10.00 bucks.

Jimmie
01-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Yeah, slick little set up. Nice.

Reddwarf
01-13-2008, 06:53 PM
Nice job. I've thought about buying a cart, but I have no place to store it when not in use. I really like the way you used a found cart and recycled it. Good job!

I hope you cold is better.

Rsurfer
01-13-2008, 07:19 PM
Nice job Billy, very creative.:righton:

Tonya
01-13-2008, 09:48 PM
Nice job Billy, very creative.:righton:
:iagree: with :whs: Creative! I like all the hooks and velco for the tape. Everything is organized and easy to reach.
I hope you are feeling better!