PDA

View Full Version : Tito Ortiz vs Ken Shamrock

Pages : [1] 2

Surfer
07-07-2006, 09:29 AM
Whose going to be watching?? http://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/fighting0097.gifhttp://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/fighting0082.gif

Going to be badazz, Ken was out of shape and not in the state of mind last fight. Now though, he's been training like hell, but so has Tito. Should be a great fight. Think it could go either way regardless of the 1st fight.

Arvloski and Sylvia will be awsome that night as well. Arvlaski is brutal but Sylvia is a really good fight now, before it was almost his reach that made the difference, now he can move quickly with combos, legs etc.

Funny how popular UFC is now, I've watched it for years. Cousins of mine almost joined but wifey's wouldn't allow it. Their expertly trained in Silot and other mixed martial arts, navy seals blah blah. I feel bad for anyone whose picked a fight with them lol.

BILL
07-07-2006, 10:38 AM
That tito is a tough dude,,,,not sure if anything will change this time around, plus the age diff.......when is that contest??? PPV???

Surfer
07-07-2006, 11:49 AM
PPV Sturday night, think around 10pm or so. Tito is tough and Ken is in excellent shape now, he wasn't prepared in the last fight and took headshot after headshot from Tito's fist and elbows that wouldn't knocked out damn near anyone else. Ken has a lot of fight in him, especially with teh training he's been doing and shape he's in now, I wouldn't be surpised if he beats Tito.

I really want to see Arvloski and Sylvia again as well. Both are brutal.

dakevmann
07-07-2006, 12:00 PM
I will for sure be ordering it Tito is going to kill Shamrock. Shamrock is to old and he just cant hang with Tito.

Surfer
07-07-2006, 12:04 PM
I will for sure be ordering it Tito is going to kill Shamrock. Shamrock is to old and he just cant hang with Tito.Tito skills are top notch now, extremely well rounded. He's on of the few who can not only pound standing up, but knows how to pound on the ground. A lot of guys are sloppy on the ground. Tito will pound you standing up, pound you on the ground, and then submitt you lol:D

How about Arvlaski and Sylvia, who do you think will win?

dakevmann
07-07-2006, 12:23 PM
I like Tim Sylvia for the heavy wheight titlle match he's just to well rounded and just plain out hard core for Arvlaski. :D

wytstang
07-07-2006, 01:55 PM
I wish I could watch it; it's going to be brutal and Shamrok is one mad man right now. Hopefully he won't loose his cool and keep focus. Anybody want to record it and send it my way ;)

Adde
07-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Tito will win, I love shamrock in the ring but he is just to old, he wont win.

dakevmann
07-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Wytstang I wish I had a VCR or DVD recorder I would record it for you, because its going to be a great fight.

bluzman
07-07-2006, 04:24 PM
didnt tito get his a$$ kicked by chuck liddel last UFC??

BILL
07-07-2006, 04:32 PM
didnt tito get his a$$ kicked by chuck liddel last UFC??

not sure,............ only saw the tito beating he got,,,,,,:o

wytstang
07-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Wytstang I wish I had a VCR or DVD recorder I would record it for you, because its going to be a great fight.
It's the thought that counts

Surfer
07-08-2006, 08:01 PM
And the countdown begins, tonight is going to be brutal :righton:

dakevmann
07-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Surfer you never said before you is your pic for the fight? I'm picking Ortiz but I think Shamrock will give a good fight, guess we will see in a couple of hours the pre fights start in 19min!

Adde
07-08-2006, 09:11 PM
any news?