PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Mobile Tech Expo

Meghan
01-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Anyone here going to the Mobile Tech Expo in Clearwater next week?

Mobile Tech Expo (http://mobiletechexpo.com/)

budman3
01-12-2008, 03:04 PM
I will be attending the Expo, along with Totoland Mach and Troy from DC. Other than that I am not sure who else is going to be there...

-PS, I just arrived in FL, big change from NH. Oh and go Pats tonight :).

Old Pirate
01-12-2008, 07:17 PM
I try to be there on friday morning, i'm trying to get off work, short handed at work this week. If i do go i'll be looking for Toto ( who can miss him).........:cheers:

Meghan
01-14-2008, 08:03 AM
I will be attending the Expo, along with Totoland Mach and Troy from DC. Other than that I am not sure who else is going to be there...

-PS, I just arrived in FL, big change from NH. Oh and go Pats tonight :).

Sweet, I think Dwayne and myself might come on over on Friday.
And Pats rock!!!! :righton:

time-2-shine
01-14-2008, 10:36 AM
I may go its only about 3 hours from the house.... Maybe get a hotel and bring the wife for the weekend.....:D

Meghan
01-17-2008, 07:41 AM
Well Dwayne and myself will be there, look for us, tall guy, short girl in Autogeek shirts. Easy to find us!

Totoland Mach
01-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Well, I got here Wednesday evening as today (Thursday) was education day seminars: super presentors for pro detailers! Covered the business side of this business and the process side. That way, they didn't concentrate on a particular brand, rather they showed some process for exterior sanding, a great speaker talked about interior cleaners (shoot...I had no idea of pH factors in my old age).

All-in-all, a super day put on by the NAPDR people (National Assoc. of Professional Detailers & Reconditioners). They are moving this new organization along nicely!

I'll be hanging around Fri-Sat. I decided it's just too cold for bermuda shorts and knee high socks, but just look for the gray haired youngster with a handlebar mustache!

See You