PDA

View Full Version : $758m powerball winner

Pages : [1] 2

PA DETAILER
08-25-2017, 10:39 AM
One ticket played. One winner. Her day just got a whole lot better....

$758.7M Powerball winner speaks out, calls jackpot `a pipe dream` Video - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/7587m-powerball-winner-speaks-calls-jackpot-pipe-dream-49401224)

FUNX650
08-25-2017, 11:15 AM
https://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_33792.JPG

Thanks "Sis"!!

Bob

PaulMys
08-25-2017, 05:33 PM
Everyone gets a new FLEX. Bob's treat!!!!!!

custmsprty
08-25-2017, 07:11 PM
One ticket played. One winner. Her day just got a whole lot better....

$758.7M Powerball winner speaks out, calls jackpot `a pipe dream` Video - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/7587m-powerball-winner-speaks-calls-jackpot-pipe-dream-49401224)

And so did the target on her back.

Heheheheehe nothing like proper estate planning before letting the world know you just won a fortune. And no I'm not jelaous, I played and had an equal opportunity to win, I just wouldn't have announced to every leach on the planet after 8-10 hours after the drawing I won 750+ million dollars.

God bless her, she's going to need it.

Wasn't this drawing Wednesday night? LOL.

This is like yahoo news a day late and a dollar short.

Sorry pro4 I luv u brother. Really I do!

custmsprty
08-25-2017, 07:17 PM
Hey Mavis:

https://www.thestreet.com/story/14283615/1/here-are-3-things-to-do-after-a-750-million-powerball-win.html

GSKR
08-25-2017, 07:19 PM
I think some of that should be automatically donated to cancer cures instead of the fed taxes.Half of me says they can cure cancer the other half says they don't have enough studies on it .

GSKR
08-25-2017, 07:21 PM
Or lack of funding.Going on 5 years now gained a lot of experience with the cost.You have to play the system or the system will play you.

custmsprty
08-25-2017, 07:24 PM
I think some of that should be automatically donated to cancer cures instead of the fed taxes.Half of me says they can cure cancer the other half says they don't have enough studies on it .

I tell god that every time their is a big payout, I promise to donate 70% to worth while charities and over see those donations. Unfortunately I haven't been given the opportunity yet to make good on my promise.

And I may only play the lotto a half dozen times a year.

PS: Dear god, if you're listening, that 30% on my end is negotiable, make me an offer next time I play and we'll see what we can do together to make the world a better place to live.

GSKR
08-25-2017, 07:39 PM
You nailed it by saying oversee the donations.That's why I don't donate to cancer funding because some big wig probably raking in a million a year.

GSKR
08-25-2017, 07:48 PM
To much profit and we will see better drugs to keep it at bay.Wife is on keytruda at 13900 a dose and its a pill .Who the heck can afford that without insurance.In America without insurance you will die.Oh Mr Johnson you owe us 50.00 copay no copay on you no treatment today for you its disgusting what really happens when your sick.

custmsprty
08-25-2017, 07:48 PM
You nailed it by saying oversee the donations.That's why I don't donate to cancer funding because some big wig probably raking in a million a year.

Or the ASPCA where the guy makes about $565,000 a year!

I donate food anonymously via Chewy.com to a local shelter and I know they appreciate it because Chewy's customer service called me to tell me they said thank you. I thought that was really cool that they wouldn't give the shelter my name but took the time to call me and say the NO KILL shelter said thank you.

GSKR
08-25-2017, 08:05 PM
That's nice of you.This year alone I detailed 3 vehicles probono cause the ill needed cash to pay bills.Its the greatest feeling when you do what you can do for others.

PaulMys
08-25-2017, 08:21 PM
Or the ASPCA where the guy makes about $565,000 a year!

I donate food anonymously via Chewy.com to a local shelter and I know they appreciate it because Chewy's customer service called me to tell me they said thank you. I thought that was really cool that they wouldn't give the shelter my name but took the time to call me and say the NO KILL shelter said thank you.

Love this, Mark.

My wife and I work closely with our shelter. It's the only thing we donate (what we have) to.

If I were that powerball winner, that shelter would be in a new and larger facility.

Then I'd move on to the next towns shelter, and so on.

PaulMys
08-25-2017, 08:23 PM
That's nice of you.This year alone I detailed 3 vehicles probono cause the ill needed cash to pay bills.Its the greatest feeling when you do what you can do for others.

It most certainly is!!

pilotpip
08-25-2017, 08:53 PM
There are a couple good cancer fund raising groups out there. Pedal the cause is an annual ride in St. Louis and San Diego. 100% of the funds the riders raise goes to research. They have a small group of full time staffers, and the riders' entry fees pay salaries (none in the 6 figures) the rest is done by volunteers.

If it wasn't for their research, a very good friend's young daughter would not be alive today. The form of Leukemia she was diagnosed with had an 80% mortality rate within 1 year of diagnosis as recently as about 5 years ago.

There are some very good organizations out there that stretch their donations a very long way. You just have to do your homework.

PS: Some states require lottery winners to be made public by law. If it were me, I'd be making my plans, doing the press conference, and going into hiding for a while.