PDA

View Full Version : When to use AIO

Bhoppy1216
08-20-2017, 08:50 PM
How can you tell if what you are dealing with can be beat out by a AIO instead of having to do a fully separate compound and polish? I have a 12 year old Scion that has never been cared for properly and plan to use Meg UC at first and finish it off with Chem Guys All in One polish and sealant, and then maintain with proper washing and the Chem Guys again when needed. I just wanted to know how to know if you have gone too far past the point of using a AIO.

Buster906
08-20-2017, 08:55 PM
How can you tell if what you are dealing with can be beat out by a AIO instead of having to do a fully separate compound and polish? I have a 12 year old Scion that has never been cared for properly and plan to use Meg UC at first and finish it off with Chem Guys All in One polish and sealant, and then maintain with proper washing and the Chem Guys again when needed. I just wanted to know how to know if you have gone too far past the point of using a AIO.Begin with the AIO. If you achieve the desired result, you continue. However, if the desired result is not achieved, then begin with the most mild cutting compound and increase in cutting pads then cutting compounds. Also you need to be aware how soft or hard the clear coat is.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cruzscarwash
08-20-2017, 09:23 PM
Lease aggressive method first. Not matter which products are used, always start with the least aggressive and do a test spot, check your results and make adjustments from there. Check out this video by Mike Phillips

https://youtu.be/ulWXODgg8V4

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk