PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest Hotel Information

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
01-04-2008, 01:57 PM
For everyone needing a place to stay for Detail Fest, I only have one guest room so you will need a hotel!:D
Just wanted to let you know that we had a Holiday Inn Express open up this week and it is less than a mile from us. I am going on Monday to see about getting a group rate so do not book your room yet. I will let you know what they say by Tuesday. This is great news since the next closest hotel is about 15 mins away. Yes we are in the woods!:p Good thing is we are right off of I-95, so if you are flying into West Palm or Orlando we are very easy to get too.

As for the rest of DF III we are in full motion with working out all of the details. We are adding some new things to the schedule this year, I am very excited about getting this all together in the next few weeks. Stay tuned....:buffing:

Jimmie
01-04-2008, 02:18 PM
That's nice Meghan. Thanks for looking into a group rate.

pirex
01-04-2008, 08:06 PM
I am seriosuly considering to come at detailfest! Just need to find a nice planeticket. Would be great with some informations on hotels :D

ScottB
01-04-2008, 11:07 PM
I'll crash in the warehouse .... honest !

Totoland Mach
01-05-2008, 07:28 AM
For everyone needing a place to stay for Detail Fest, I only have one guest room so you will need a hotel!:D

Oh for goodness sake! You mean to tell me you can't fit 30-40 of your closest buddies in the guest room?....I mean we could attend the Fest in shifts... I know that some "undocumented" folks do that all the time.

Seriously, get us the info on the Holiday Inn Express and we'll book it solid...maybe even borrow a few of the gazillion rental cars for a detail. I did that once and when I returned the car to Hertz, got the strangest look...it was stunning in the paint department.

Toto

Tonya
01-05-2008, 02:00 PM
maybe even borrow a few of the gazillion rental cars for a detail. I did that once and when I returned the car to Hertz, got the strangest look...it was stunning in the paint department.

Toto
:D hehehehe why am I not suprised Toto... LOL!
Love the new pic of the dog in the passenger seat! Does he like to wear his sunglasses? He looks like he knows he is cool. I had a Rottie that loved to wear hats and sunglasses. It was like he knew he looked like a bad @ss! :D

Totoland Mach
01-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Tonya: That's my girl Skylar...a pit/lab mix. We've rescued 3 pits and a black lab....down to 2 now. She thinks cruisin' is where it's at LOL.

Take Care

blk1500
01-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Toto,
I agree. When we go to a NASCAR race, we can get 8 guys and 24 cases of beer in a room, and still have room for people of the opposite sex! We always seem to have plenty of room.
Funny though, we never get asked to go back to the same hotel the next year? Wonder why???

lariat
01-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Where are all the details on Detailfest?

AL417
01-06-2008, 06:52 AM
Where are all the details on Detailfest?
From Meghan's first post in this thread:
"As for the rest of DF III we are in full motion with working out all of the details. We are adding some new things to the schedule this year, I am very excited about getting this all together in the next few weeks. Stay tuned....:buffing:"

sparkie
01-06-2008, 08:22 AM
I'll crash in the warehouse .... honest !
I'm with Killr, the warehouse. Wonder if I can get my truck in there?http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m139/sparkymm6/Laugh_w_buggers-1.jpg

dennish
01-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Seriously, get us the info on the Holiday Inn Express and we'll book it solid...maybe even borrow a few of the gazillion rental cars for a detail. I did that once and when I returned the car to Hertz, got the strangest look...it was stunning in the paint department.

Toto

Hey Toto -- we are trying to put it together with our new car pick in Bowling Green, trip to Florida, during the fest. Maybe see there!

Totoland Mach
01-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Hey Toto -- we are trying to put it together with our new car pick in Bowling Green, trip to Florida, during the fest. Maybe see there!

Sounds Great Dennis! It would be nice to see another Kansas "youngster" hanging around the Auto Geek facility.

I'm also booked for Mobile Tech Expo which is a couple of weeks away.

Toto

dennish
01-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Sounds Great Dennis! It would be nice to see another Kansas "youngster" hanging around the Auto Geek facility.

Toto

Give you first shot at the dealers swirls:D

budman3
01-06-2008, 10:58 PM

Toto

Have you been to the Mobile Tech Expo before? It so happened I will be on vacation in the next town north of Clearwater and will also be attending the Expo. It seems like it'll be a good time. Unfortunetly I can't make it to this years detail fest, I would love to check out the new facility and meet a lot of members and staff. Maybe next year :buffing: