PDA

View Full Version : PB Pro Polish vs Klasse AIO

_M_
01-04-2008, 12:05 AM
Hey everybody.

Just looking for some feedback on these two products from those of you who have experience with both.

would you rate them as equal, one better than the other, and so on.

it seems they have such similar uses, just not sure if i need both, or if one will hold me over for a while.

i recently ordered some PB, but was going to get some klasse as well...is it necessary?

thanks,

Mike

Jimmie
01-04-2008, 12:13 AM
Mike, they're different except in one regard. They both chemically clean the paint.
PB Pro Polish=excellent cleaner IMO, no protection.
Klasse AIO=good cleaner IMO, provides a layer of sealant for protection.
If you already have the PB you have the flexibility to use any sealant that you want afterwards.

_M_
01-04-2008, 12:16 AM
cool thanks, i should receive the PB's in a few days. i'll just stick with that.

cwcad
01-04-2008, 09:00 AM
Jimmie has given excellent information. It can do a moderate to slight correction if using the proper pad. Especially with a rotary but a PC will work as well, albeit a little slower.

If you are in need of a AIO with some protection (ie. KAIO) you can get Polish with Sealant(PwS) from Poorboy's. It has the corrective properties of SSR 2 and has proven to be a fairly good sealant with up to two months of protection all in a one step. It is pad dependant and the more you work it the less protection you will have. It is like all Poorboy's products in that it can be used in sun or shade and does not stain trim. At least that has been my experience.

Mike T
01-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Pro Polish is a great chemical polish, also has an ever so slight correction abilities. I find is works best on light and metallic colors because it leaves a nice color enhancing finish.

_M_
01-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Pro Polish is a great chemical polish, also has an ever so slight correction abilities. I find is works best on light and metallic colors because it leaves a nice color enhancing finish.

you dont recommend it for dark vehicles? or is it just better for light colored vehicles?

budman3
01-04-2008, 06:00 PM
Poorboy's Pro Polish and AIO aren't really similar and I agree 100% with what has been said above. Poorboy's PwS and Klasse AIO are more similar than Pro Polish. Check out this thread where I removed sanding marks with Pro Polish, http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-forum/7633-pb-pro-polish-versatile-chemical-polish.html, Klasse AIO wouldn't be able to do that. Really you can't go wrong with either one but since you are getting PP, don't be afraid to get creative when using it, its very versatile.

Mike T
01-05-2008, 12:22 PM
you dont recommend it for dark vehicles? or is it just better for light colored vehicles?
To me, it leaves a more shiny, reflective finish. Really makes the flakes pop on my wifes Tracker, but the finish is to bright on my black Altima. For my car, I like a polish that leaves a deeper, glossy finish.