PDA

View Full Version : Used Klasse for the first time!

Cashcrazy
01-03-2008, 10:57 PM
I havent been doing much detailing because of the cold weather but I couldnt hold off on the Klasse anymore. I ended up staying in the garage much longer than I had planned. I am amazed with this product. My first project was the glass on my truck and let me tell you they are slick! I read that the product was good for plastic so I tried it on the shiny black plastic sideview mirrors on my 2006 Camry. I really think the plastic looks better than when I first saw the car on the showroom floor. I after seeing the results I plan to do my wifes whole car with Klasse when I get a good weather day. Is the Klasse high gloss also an AIO? If anyone know of other amazing products like this be sure to let me know so I can try them out!

budman3
01-04-2008, 10:31 AM
Glad you liked Klasse AIO. It is a very popular product. Klasse High Gloss Sealant glaze is just that, a sealant. A very durable one at that.

Bernard
01-04-2008, 12:24 PM
I love Klasse AIO too..... :D

I haven't tried Klasse HGSG yet tho as I am afraid of it.... I read that it's hard to wipe off....? :D

raddogz
01-04-2008, 12:59 PM
I love Klass AIO :D

The HGSG when done right is just awesme. The technique I have yet to try is the wipe on wipe off of the product.

Tonya
01-04-2008, 08:59 PM
I love Klass AIO :D

The HGSG when done right is just awesme. The technique I have yet to try is the wipe on wipe off of the product.
:iagree: with :whs: :D Once they tought me to use the HGSG in a spray bottle.... then WOWO it is an outstanding product! Use it you will be very pleased!

Gary Sword
01-04-2008, 09:19 PM
I love Klasse AIO on plastic, glass, wheels and chrome.

ScottB
01-04-2008, 11:04 PM
:iagree: with :whs: :D Once they tought me to use the HGSG in a spray bottle.... then WOWO it is an outstanding product! Use it you will be very pleased!

did confusious teach you that ?? :D:D

Tonya
01-05-2008, 02:44 PM
:D heheheh yep! Thanks for the help Scott! At least I am passing on my knowledge! :D LOL