PDA

View Full Version : DP Four in One Winner Says Thanks AG

cwcad
03-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for providing me with a chance to win some DP Four in One.

Recieved my prize along with the ordered items to complete the whole deal.

JOE P. you should appreciate this.

Besides the winning prize and accompanying ordered products was my favorite APC from Poorboy's. I guess they had a problem with a frozen shipment so they sent me a bottle of Poorboy's APC with the shipmenyt.

I do not care if it is damaged. Had to try it out on my wheels this date. The Little Detailer and I made short work out of some not so dirty wheels.

Just wanted you to know that I feel like a very lucky fellow.:D

You have treated me well Auto Geek!! Thanks to Max and the staff of AG!!

Meghan
03-13-2006, 03:03 PM
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for providing me with a chance to win some DP Four in One....
I do not care if it is damaged. Had to try it out on my wheels this date. The Little Detailer and I made short work out of some not so dirty wheels.

Your welcome, glad you were happy with your gifts! ;) Has the little detailer put in for a raise yet?:eek:

Matt
03-13-2006, 03:06 PM
Enjoy!

cwcad
03-13-2006, 03:41 PM
Your welcome, glad you were happy with your gifts! ;) Has the little detailer put in for a raise yet?:eek:

No raise yet but he certainly knows what a perk is!!!;)

flatstick
03-13-2006, 03:43 PM
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for providing me with a chance to win some DP Four in One.

Recieved my prize along with the ordered items to complete the whole deal.

Besides the winning prize and accompanying ordered products was my favorite APC from Poorboy's. I guess they had a problem with a frozen shipment so they sent me a bottle of Poorboy's APC with the shipmenyt.

congrats on winning the contest. as it has been said " good things happen to good people" you deserve the win and glad to see you were well taken care of :D used my 15% off from the Wolfgang store store the other day and my order showed up in 3 days :cool: great to have the service that matches the high quality products.

joe.p
03-13-2006, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=cwcad]

QUOTE]
cwcad i sure do appreciate it, THANK YOU. Im happy for you and glad yo have your items.I like to shop with AG and do it Often,My wash bucket and other items will be here by 3/15. the weather has been near 60 degs and now their calling for snow and rain showers thursday :mad: .AG has been good with me this is why i return the favor as well, The most memorable to me is the AG Tee Shirt I won,but not the only item either. Thanks Jason/Matt

Z06-Goose
03-15-2006, 10:52 PM
Congratulations!

ScottB
03-16-2006, 12:12 AM
Its very nice to see someone simply say "thank you". It makes it all worthwhile, and I am sure goes along way with Max !!

TNM6i
03-16-2006, 10:34 AM
Just wanted to add my thanks for the latest contest. I haven't had a chance to try the DP Four-in-One Rinseless Wash & Shine, but I plan to very soon. Ya know, it seems so hard now days to find a company who cares about the one thing that keeps them in business; the customers! Just wanted to say thanks to Max and all the gang at AG for doing such a killer job on everything. It's rare to see a business that literally operates like a community, but that's exactly what AutoGeek is. You guys take care of the customers, and therefore the customers take care of you in return by purchasing your products. What a concept! The forums are a great addition and will only help grow the business, if you ask me. It's too bad most companies only care about the bottom dollar. Thanks again, Auto Geek for the awesome customer service, killer products, and for actually taking an interest in the customer!

Miami_Sunset
03-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Its very nice to see someone simply say "thank you". It makes it all worthwhile, and I am sure goes along way with Max !!

:) very true

Matt
03-23-2006, 09:49 AM
So did you use it yet? :D

cwcad
03-23-2006, 10:04 AM
So did you use it yet? :D

No but I plan on using it when I make my trip to Alaska. Will be busy cleaning the truck when I enter each star that I travel in to Alaska. Will be visiting several membes on the way to Alaska. Will try to keep up apperances when I see them.

I plan on using it for a QD as well as a rinseless wash.

Plus, I sent out samples to several members to get the word out. They should be doing a review soon.

Matt
03-23-2006, 10:18 AM
No but I plan on using it when I make my trip to Alaska. Will be busy cleaning the truck when I enter each star that I travel in to Alaska. Will be visiting several membes on the way to Alaska. Will try to keep up apperances when I see them.

I plan on using it for a QD as well as a rinseless wash.

Plus, I sent out samples to several members to get the word out. They should be doing a review soon.

Awesome! Can't wait to see the reviews. :)