PDA

View Full Version : Menzema Rocks!!!

lethalxls1
12-31-2007, 03:21 AM
I have seen some really great results from pro detailers on this site that used Menzerna SIP and Nano no doubt. I decided to buy some after seeing great results on a black Vette with bad swirls/scratches. My Z/28 was badly scratched and had major swirls when I bought it a year ago. I bought a PC,LC pads, and XMT med and ultra fine swirl remover and I was pretty impressed with the results but of coarse, I wanted to see if there was something that could produce better results. Thanks to this forum and the people on it I have found it-Menzerna. Today a test area was done on the drivers side door.The area had swirls.marring,scratches and two areas that actually looked like the clear coat was dull/sanded or gone. SIP with a orange LC pad followed by Nano with a grey LC ccs pad under 2 halogen lights. Results- No lie-the door actually looked like it had been repainted compared to the before. The SIP not only took care of the swirls/scratches-it made the paint viabrant and new looking. It is beyong what I thought possible. I was going to get the car repainted this spring but after seeing the results on the upper part of the door-a paint job will be put on hold. Yeah-the two bottles were close to $100 but the results are mindblowing. You have to see what this product can do in person. The pictures that are posted on this site of Menzernas results are amazing but seeing the results in person-unreal. When it cools down some the entire car is going to be done with SIP,Nano,and topped with Pinnacle Souveran paste. I will take pics of the process. For those of you who have been contemplating spending the money for Menzerna-I highly reccomend you do so. Its well worth the price. I cant wait until my whole car is done!!!:cheers::D:buffing:Im the MAN

supercharged
12-31-2007, 05:01 AM
Menzema Rocks!!!:righton:

Z06-Goose
12-31-2007, 05:06 AM
Menzema Rocks!!!:righton:+1 :buffing:

makdaddy626
12-31-2007, 08:44 AM
Menzema Rocks!!!:righton:

+2:whs::iagree:

ehuth1
12-31-2007, 09:42 AM
lol

Showroom Shine
12-31-2007, 10:45 AM
OH Yeah! It Works!:righton:

richy
12-31-2007, 01:31 PM
For now I think it is the best product out there...it is my go-to..especially the Nano..I also use Presta compounds which are also very, very good (and cheap).

wytstang
12-31-2007, 08:47 PM
Yup SIP is a miracle in a bottle lol

lethalxls1
01-01-2008, 02:17 AM
^ It really is! I am still amazed. I keep going out and looking at my door. I cant stop!!

Z06-Goose
01-01-2008, 02:36 AM
^ It really is! I am still amazed. I keep going out and looking at my door. I cant stop!!
Right on, Mike. I'm glad you've got that down! :cheers:

lethalxls1
01-01-2008, 02:42 AM
Yeah- I showed my sister and she was just as amazed as me!
Great product. I know you guys are probably over the initial shock of how great this stuff is but its new to me and it may take a while for me to calm down! hahahaha It truely is like a miracle in a bottle-like wytstang mentioned.

lethalxls1
01-01-2008, 02:43 AM
Hey Goose-I have been using that Slick on my guitar as well as my Z-great stuff!