PDA

View Full Version : Slick Mist

sndhnrc
07-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Well this past weekend I was out walking through a local store and saw somehting I had never seen before: LUCAS Slick Mist. I had never seen this stuff out and thought "I'll give it a try" and so I did. Not to take anything away from MEG's Final Inspection, but this stuff is GREAT. Sprays on and wipes off with no haze, mess, streaking. I tried it on my '97 Wrangler first then on my '06 Fusion. It made such a difference. I have never used a product so impressive before. Now the problem is, we went back, bought the rest of the bottles on the shelf, and now they tell me it was a one time store offering. I hope to find it somewhere else and soon. Six bottles won't be enough. Gotta have more. Anyway, thought I'd throw it out there in case someone else wanted to give it a try.

abrcrombe
07-05-2006, 01:07 PM
LOL good review. Is it stricly a QD or what?

sndhnrc
07-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Yes, it is a QD. It can be used on metal, paint, plastic, glass, chrome, all.

scooterguitar
07-05-2006, 02:35 PM
I run the Lucas oil and stabilizer in my Harley. I guess they also have a liquid wax (with cleaners) out now, haven't tried, nor will I.

Reddwarf
07-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Lucas? Ah, I remember well the Lucas electonics on Alfa. Always had electronic problems. You know why the Brits drink warm beer? They have Lucas refrigerators!

ScottB
07-05-2006, 06:19 PM
http://www.lucasoil.com/images/products/slickmist1.gif

you can buy it online. Since they are known for oil (synthetic and fossil), I wonder just what is used to make it slick.