PDA

View Full Version : New Optimum Products?

HAN
12-30-2007, 12:45 AM
I've heard some rumors that Optimum is releasing new products shortly, namely a wheel cleaner and quick detail spray. Any word on when these are going to be available here at AG?

Thanks,

Pete

klumzypinoy
12-30-2007, 02:02 AM
I've heard too. I'm curious about the wheel cleaner.

supercharged
12-30-2007, 03:25 AM
I'd love to see a wheel cleaner from Optimum. Their products are very user firendly.

Driven Auto Detail
12-30-2007, 09:06 AM
I believe that one, if not both will be released sometime in January. I don't know when AG would start offering though. From what I have heard, both products are outstanding, especially the QD. The QD is supposedly VERY slick.

ScottB
12-30-2007, 09:39 AM
I have heard from Anthony and another forum that some of their original formulas are being updated too, like the Spray Wax.

Anthony Orosco
12-31-2007, 10:59 PM
Yep, they are a few new products and a few updates.

The new QD is very slick and really brightens up paint but it needs just a bit more tweaking. Hopefully this last tweak will be the one.

The wheel cleaner is very nice and also can be used on tires and engines. It will replace the degreaser Optimum currently has. It's also non-acid so it's safe for materials as well as humans.....but I wouldn't gargle with it!

The spray wax is updated. It's the same easy on, easy off formula with some enhancements in application, looks and some may find it more durable.

There will also be a professional water spot and rust remover and when combined with a clay bar cuts through grime twice as fast. This can be used on glass or paint where the user wants to try and dissolve the spots before they seek to abrade them away. Not sure when this will be released, maybe second part of 2008.

The parent product of Opti-Seal is still being developed by Optimum. This will be a "professional" only product as it will require training in its use and it's what I'm most excited about.

Happy New Year

Anthony

Z06-Goose
01-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Yep, they are a few new products and a few updates.

The new QD is very slick and really brightens up paint but it needs just a bit more tweaking. Hopefully this last tweak will be the one.

The wheel cleaner is very nice and also can be used on tires and engines. It will replace the degreaser Optimum currently has. It's also non-acid so it's safe for materials as well as humans.....but I wouldn't gargle with it!

The spray wax is updated. It's the same easy on, easy off formula with some enhancements in application, looks and some may find it more durable.

There will also be a professional water spot and rust remover and when combined with a clay bar cuts through grime twice as fast. This can be used on glass or paint where the user wants to try and dissolve the spots before they seek to abrade them away. Not sure when this will be released, maybe second part of 2008.

The parent product of Opti-Seal is still being developed by Optimum. This will be a "professional" only product as it will require training in its use and it's what I'm most excited about.

Happy New Year

Anthony
Hi Anthony. This is Goose, a CF cast-off :cheers:

trlblazer3
01-03-2008, 10:39 AM
Very exciting news to hear, I am a HUGE fan of the OPT line. Looking forward to the new releases!

Surfer
01-03-2008, 02:16 PM
I have OP, OC, OCW, and Protectant Plus and they are all great products. My OP/OC is the old style formula as well. Pry upgrade to Menzerna if I get a Flex or the updated versions of the Optimum polishes. Protectant Plus has to be their best product, its a hidden gem, love it.

Would love to see the new wheel cleaner from them.

ScottB
01-03-2008, 06:28 PM
I wonder aloud if the wheel cleaner will be safe for uncoated high polished wheels ?? I would love a choice between P21S personally ...