PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Reflection

Pages : [1] 2

ScottB
12-23-2007, 09:22 AM
I know most of you are going to open this and expect to see a car with a beautifully detailed finish. Thats not quite this post is about, its about reflecting for a moment this holiday season for what matters the most.

I dont mind theres no Flex buffer under the tree, infact there might just be a card or two at most for me. But there are many, many toys and it takes my two sons all their might not to open a couple when we arent looking.

In truth I am enjoying every moment running for this deal or that deal. I am enlightened to see the youth of our nation behaving well and having such a good time this season. We drove around last night looking at Xmas lights and amazed to see several other families doing such. Teaching our 3 year old the meaning of Xmas is also warming.

So this Christmas take the time to reflect on what means most to you. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year from killrwheels (Scott) and family. May 2008 be your year !

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/12-14-07_2.jpg
Our eight month old Shane sends his love and reflection too ... "when in doubt visit the fridge this holiday season, always something delicious inside to munch on !!"

cls
12-23-2007, 09:53 AM
Very nice message...Merry christmas from the Philippines=)

Meghan
12-23-2007, 11:12 AM
That is very cute, but you might want to child proof the frig and move the wine up one more slot in the door! :D
Merry Christmas to all, and if you have kids Christmas really does means something completely different. Enjoy them, soon they will be out of the house before you know it.

Jimmie
12-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Nice message Killr, thanks.
Cute picture of Shane, "the explorer". Plus, nothing neater than having your three year old explain things to you. Wish that I could remember everything that mine said when they were three. Sounds like you're ready for a great Christmas.

Rich189
12-23-2007, 02:51 PM
Nice message Happy holidays to all of you guys and girls

Smith2287
12-23-2007, 06:24 PM
I would also like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season!!!

Merry christmas and happy new year.:)

-Corey Smith

Mike T
12-23-2007, 06:40 PM
Thanks Scott. A Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you , and your family.

lethalxls1
12-23-2007, 06:41 PM
That is very cute, but you might want to child proof the frig and move the wine up one more slot in the door! :D
Merry Christmas to all, and if you have kids Christmas really does means something completely different. Enjoy them, soon they will be out of the house before you know it.

Little kids like wine too! J/K!!! They do grow fast-my brothers kids are 21 and 22 now-seemed like yesterday they were 3 and 4.

trhland
12-23-2007, 06:43 PM
to scott and all the a/g staff. and forum members have a great holiday and new year from tom and samantha.

killrflake
12-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Merry Christmas to killrwheels and your family, these memories are the ones that will be with you for the rest of your life. My wife and I will be enjoying
Christmas as grandparents for the first time as our daughter had twins in July(a boy and girl). Have a wonderful season with your little ones.

richy
12-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Scott..with my 4 and 1 year old daughters, I too am enjoying every minute of this holiday season! Family comes 1st and matters the most. I look at my daughters now and just want to freeze time. I am so grateful for the blessings we have! Merry Christmas to all.

dengood1
12-24-2007, 05:07 AM

That's hilarious, I immediately thought the same thing:D I thought "hmm, Scott let his son get into the liquor cabinet?" LOL

Merry Christmas to you as well Scott, your sons will remember these times forever as you and I remember our past Christmas mornings. I'm sure there will be much more than a "couple of cards" for you under the tree;) But even if there isn't, it seems you've found the real meaning of Christmas.

Hope everyone has a fantastic and safe Christmas and New year.

Dennis

Gary Sword
12-24-2007, 05:41 AM
Christmas is a great time and somewhat magical time when you have small kids who believe in Santa Claus. As the kids get older it's still a wonderful of year but not quite so magical. It's always great to spend time with family and friends which usually equates to eating to much around the holidays. I hope everyone has a great Christmas.

ScottB
12-24-2007, 06:53 PM
thats not wine ... its Monavie (Acee Berry) , its suppose to be the greatest thing in health since the Pomigranite. Others are mixers, no good without the booze. :D

Z06-Goose
12-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Awesome picture of your boy Scott. :cheers: