PDA

View Full Version : Ummmm, what the heck

Tex Star Detail
12-20-2007, 07:32 PM
So I go to off topic to make a new thread, when I look up on the screen. What do I see? I see the "Popular tags" for off topic. And what do I see? boobs and sex. Now who in the world is searching those on a detailing forum????

I know this is another useless post, but it caught my attention and made me chuckle after a hard day of work...

carry on......................

ZoranC
12-20-2007, 09:06 PM
So I go to off topic to make a new thread, when I look up on the screen. What do I see? I see the "Popular tags" for off topic. And what do I see? boobs and sex. Now who in the world is searching those on a detailing forum????
Maybe somebody was searching for those SEMA threads?

Tex Star Detail
12-20-2007, 09:10 PM
that came to my mind after I submitted the thread...lol

But those Detail Fest pics came to mind...

Reddwarf
12-20-2007, 09:15 PM
I search for that every hour of the day ...:joking: LOL!

Tex Star Detail
12-20-2007, 09:16 PM
now we know who searched those....lol

Suek
12-29-2007, 09:05 PM

I know this is another useless post, but it caught my attention and made me chuckle after a hard day of work...

carry on...................... That's a different kind of detailing...........Like polishing the old brass...............Shining up the old knobs.....................

Surfer
12-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Saw that the other day lol, 20 bucks says it was Scott, or that suave dude Surfer.

ZoranC
12-30-2007, 03:36 PM
That's a different kind of detailing...........Like polishing the old brass...............Shining up the old knobs.....................
Ewwww, that's the visual we didn't need.

Suek
12-30-2007, 05:25 PM
Ewwww, that's the visual we didn't need. That's absolutely correct.:D

joe.p
12-30-2007, 08:52 PM
That's a different kind of detailing...........Like polishing the old brass...............Shining up the old knobs.....................
How about buffing the helmet :D
for those who know me you know i would show for this one:righton:

Mike T
12-30-2007, 09:50 PM
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v319/tankexmortis/Smileys/th_Back_Away_by_pro_amateur.gif

Suek
12-31-2007, 12:08 PM
How about buffing the helmet :D
for those who know me you know i would show for this one:righton:The old brass knockers will get you everytime. Please be careful, Especially around the holiday season.:D

Suek
12-31-2007, 12:09 PM
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v319/tankexmortis/Smileys/th_Back_Away_by_pro_amateur.gifWhat is the h$ll is that? Is it gassy?:D