PDA

View Full Version : Wofgang Plastik Surface Sealant

NeverBuffEnuff
12-20-2007, 04:09 PM
I was wondering if any of the AG guys can comment on which types of plastics this product can be used on. I was wondering if I might be able to use this on my clear bra. It is a polyurethane based product.

Since this stuff is suppose to be clear in nature I would assume it contains no dyes in the product. Products with dyes can tend to be a factor in the product yellowing over time. I am looking to try new things and pass them onto my customers.

Brian

blk45
12-20-2007, 06:12 PM
I don't know about the Wolfgang product, but Plexus and DP Plexall both seal as well as clean. Most of the people I know that have the clear bra use Plexus. Hopefully someone can chime in about the WG product.

ScottB
12-20-2007, 06:40 PM
headlamps and taillamps

NeverBuffEnuff
12-21-2007, 04:10 PM
I don't know about the Wolfgang product, but Plexus and DP Plexall both seal as well as clean. Most of the people I know that have the clear bra use Plexus. Hopefully someone can chime in about the WG product.

I have been using Plexus for the past three years. I am always looking for something better. Was wondering if this product was worth trying.

Brian