PDA

View Full Version : Tonya you need to move to Fla

Meghan
12-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Someone brought a box into my office today via US Mail and to my delight it was COOKIES!!!!Im the MAN
Tonya, you sure you wouldn't want to come work at the Geek, we would love having you around the office. Especially the way you can bake some cookies! The chocolate ones were wonderful!:righton: I shared them with everyone, even though I didn't want too!:D
THANK YOU , THANK YOU !!!

sparkie
12-19-2007, 06:44 PM
She is a sweetheart!

Where is she? She is MIA....:D

trhland
12-19-2007, 06:54 PM
Someone brought a box into my office today via US Mail and to my delight it was COOKIES!!!!Im the MAN
Tonya, you sure you wouldn't want to come work at the Geek, we would love having you around the office. Especially the way you can bake some cookies! The chocolate ones were wonderful!:righton: I shared them with everyone, even though I didn't want too!:D
you mind sending me a few? my mailman ate mine

Tonya
12-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Your welocme! I am glad you shared and they got there safe and sound! I could not work for AG my entire paycheck would go toward products. :D

She is a sweetheart!

Where is she? She is MIA....:D
I am here Sparkie and thanks for the compliment!

you mind sending me a few? my mailman ate mine
Tommy if I do some more baking I will send you another box! Maybe this weekend! I will let you know if I do so you can keep an eye out for it! hehehehe LOL sorry to laugh but that is funny!

Tex Star Detail
12-19-2007, 10:45 PM
someone say cookies?????????

klumzypinoy
12-20-2007, 05:07 AM
Tonya's a sweetheart! Those copkies must be damn good :p

sparkie
12-20-2007, 05:40 AM
Tonya's a sweetheart! Those copkies must be damn good :p
Those cookies was good!:D

Tonya
12-20-2007, 07:31 AM
Those cookies was good!:D
Glad you like the cookies Sparkie... but what did you think about the potato chips? You can only get them in the Dayton area and we love them. It is the oldest potato chip company in the US. Welcome To Mike Sells Chipper Shipper Online Store (http://www.mike-sells.com/)