PDA

View Full Version : Opti-Seal on windshields ROCKS!

Pages : 1 [2]

BigFloppy
12-23-2007, 11:39 PM
What do you find is it's "total cost of use per year" (including cost of human labor) compared to other sealants in same category out there?

OK, what are the other sealants that are "glass capable" out there? this is the first one I've tried

ZoranC
12-23-2007, 11:55 PM
OK, what are the other sealants that are "glass capable" out there?
I was not focusing on sealant's "glass capability". I was focusing on his statement that he wishes it was cheaper. In other words I was curious to see what is behind his complaint on the price, why he feels it is expensive.

Anthony Orosco
01-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Are any of the cleaners like ONR or DG 521 safe to use on the tinted side of windows? They work great on the outside (and inside the windshield) but not sure on tint.

Figured it doesn't hurt to ask...

Thanks much and happy holidays to all.

After market tint is on the inside of glass, not the outside, so sealants and such would not be a factor there.

You don't want to apply wax or sealants on the inside of glass (tint or no tint) as this may be a problem if condensation builds up and "beads" up on the glass making visibility very dangerous.

Anthony

Bobjones
01-07-2008, 05:30 AM
I have used both OS and AW on Windows and have found both excellent, however, AW does appear to not stand up too well to the wipers which is where the OS excels. I have also used Klasse AIO however for ease of application the spray sealants work best!!!

MoBenzOwner
01-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Sorry guys, I should have made myself a bit more clear. I understand the cost per usage is very low. However, I am not a professional user and the bottle will last forever. Perhaps I should have stated, "I wish it came in a smaller bottle". I will point out that I do have opti-seal and do like the product.
:cheers: