PDA

View Full Version : thank you jason

StephenK
12-18-2007, 08:52 PM
i would just like to publicly say thank you to jason. in very few like 2-3(combined) messages between the 2 of us the whole 2 for 1 and santa20 coupon thing got straighten out. i am sorry it took me this long to say thank you but i have been dealing with my dad's death. i have not been on much. once again i would like to say thank you to jason

joe.p
12-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Sorry to hear about your Dad..

Thoughts and Prayers

ScottB
12-18-2007, 09:45 PM
our thoughts are in your heart as you find the memories of your father that will move you thru this hard time. My condolences on your loss, but your father lives on thru you each day !

Jason is rather a nice contact too ...

dengood1
12-18-2007, 09:51 PM
Man, I'm very sorry to hear about your father. My wife just lost her father so I know what you're going through, and it's especially hard on her this time of year. Thoughts are with you and your family to get through this hard time.

StephenK
12-18-2007, 09:58 PM
it is hard this time of when you take in consideration last year in december my g-ma(dad's mom) died. about 1.5 weeks short of 1 year. plus my daughters b-day is dec. 20th. she is gonna hate her b-day cause people die close to it. thanks for all you support

klumzypinoy
12-20-2007, 05:20 AM
detailgod, my thoughts and prayers are with you...

Jason
12-21-2007, 08:28 AM
i would just like to publicly say thank you to jason. in very few like 2-3(combined) messages between the 2 of us the whole 2 for 1 and santa20 coupon thing got straighten out. i am sorry it took me this long to say thank you but i have been dealing with my dad's death. i have not been on much. once again i would like to say thank you to jason

Detailgod,
Sorry to hear about your Dad, I'm glad I was able to help in any way.
I would like to express our condolences on your loss.

Stittville Ed
12-21-2007, 10:03 AM
Jason helped me out last year at Detail Fest 2, very nice guy for sure.
Scott also helped me at the same time, but all the AG employees are "Top Notch" which goes back to how Max run's his business.