PDA

View Full Version : pure brazilian carnauba air freshener

Kelso
07-03-2006, 10:46 PM
who would buy an air freshener than smelled like pure brazilian ivory carnauba wax? i know i would.

ahem... you guys at AG know you wanna make it!
for those who havent caught on yet, read the label on your souveran jar:p

BILL
07-04-2006, 02:53 AM
who would buy an air freshener than smelled like pure brazilian ivory carnauba wax? i know i would.

ahem... you guys at AG know you wanna make it!
for those who havent caught on yet, read the label on your souveran jar:p

As soon as i get to the garage...........:p

justin_murphy
07-04-2006, 08:20 AM
Well if someone would send me a sample.....!

dengood1
07-04-2006, 09:44 AM
Well if someone would send me a sample.....!

spend the $$$ on a jar....it's well worth it. Try some DP Max Wax also....smells exactly like Souveran. I'm sure the ingredients aren't the same, but it's also very good. Goes on the same as Souv., but it's yellow carnauba, not white(best).

And yes....I would definitely buy an air freshener(or 10) that smelled like it!!!!:righton:

OCDetails
07-04-2006, 11:20 AM
have you ever actually smelled pure carnauba wax? It smells like more like crayons. Not exactly the best air freshener I can imagine. Souveran only smells good because of all the extra stuff Pinnacle puts in it. Now, make a Souveran scented air freshener and people would probably dig that. ;) Carnauba alone doesn't really smell that great.

Kelso
07-04-2006, 11:46 AM
well thats what i was getting at, pure brazilian ivory carnauba= souveran
i got some on my hand last night and i could smell it going to sleep...it was a good night:p

OCDetails
07-04-2006, 12:45 PM
Pure carnauba is hard as concrete and is actually yellow. Ivory carnauba is not a natural occuring substance. The whiteness is part of the refining process. Carnauba has to have a lot of solvents and other chemicals added to make it usable as a paste wax. I don't know what the actual percentage of carnauba in Souveran is, but it isn't anywhere near 100%. However, it is true to say that 100% of the carnauba in Souveran is 100% Brazillian carnauba though. ;) ...of course, considering that Brazil is the only place you can actually get carnauba, that fact seems kind of obvious. ;)

dengood1
07-04-2006, 12:54 PM
Yeah, pure carnauba does smell like crayons.....I meant to say an air freshener that smelled like Souveran. White, or ivory carnauba is supposed to be better because it's supposed to be "clearer". Souveran=amazing IMO!:D Does anyone know the carnauba content percentage in Souveran? Killr? Meghan? Jason? Just curious;-)

Jonboy
07-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Souveran air freshener would be great that saves me having to open the jar to have a Souveran fix everyday;) :)

kellyinkc
07-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Yep, pure nuba is hard as a rock! Does not smell that great either.
I like to use a nuba wax on white.